What is the best Brexit deal we can realistically achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The referendum vote was boiled down to keep immigrants out vote leave. The intricacies of deals, tariffs etc was never discussed.

We were all told that we would leave the single market... Not just by Brexiteers but also by Remainers. Trade deals were never discussed because they are not part of Brexit... They are what comes next.

Imports fromEU greatly exceed exports to the EU (Raw materials included)

......the big red bus and all the other slogans. I reckon all those slogans and promises that enticed (swindled) many quitters into voting, were just a ruse.
Waddya think Doggit? Is this another reason why a lot of Quitters are getting cold feet?
I don't know of any Brexiters who have cold feet, do you? Who believed the slogans on the Boris Bus, who believed the PM when he told us that there would be a European war if we left the EU?

I heard on the radio this morning that sea trials of our new air craft carrier have started ;)

should be fully operational in 2 years or 18 months around the time the brexit talks end ?

:)

Sponsored Links
I heard on the radio this morning that sea trials of our new air craft carrier have started ;)

should be fully operational in 2 years or 18 months around the time the brexit talks end ?

Corbyn wants to scrap it or use it as a ferry to bring migrants straight from North Africa, so they don't have to wear themselves out walking.. Poor lambs

Fire and Ice wants to load it up with refugees, and send them on a never-ending cruise around the world.

Like last time.

In the same place that CorgiGrouch wrote that fictional nonsense about Corbyn and North Africa.

Poor old JohnD...The alzheimers has progressed somewhat.... He is mixing up posters and can't remember who has said what.

Thankyou for that but it was neither of the posters that you mentioned, it was little old me who wrote that but I don't believe that I suggested that they would go on a never ending cruise round the world.. Now did I John?

Poor old JohnD...The alzheimers has progressed somewhat.... He is mixing up posters and can't remember who has said what.

Its the diet ;) they were on about it on the radio this morning, deep fried battered mars bars washed down with to much Irn Bru ;) plus a cold climate

& not wearing under pants under the kilt :) rumour has it that in the next 20 odd years urinals in the gents in Scotland will become a thing of the past

due to heriditary w**** shrinkage they will all have to sit down for a sl*sh

him probably already does :idea::)

Any intimation intended in that comment?
Perhaps we declare war on Europe?
What an imbecile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back