What is the furthest you have traveled without using a plane on any part of the journey?

Love The States, would live there tomorrow if they would have me. But I think you can only get in if you have buckets of cash or you're a wetback. If I could find an American lady who wants and ageing Limey, that's probably my only hope. :(
You would want to live there with 4 more years of Trump on the agenda? I was there for about a decade but was happy to leggit when Dubya became pres. That nation has declined immensely since the turn of the century. To be fair, though, the same could be said of the UK.

Sponsored Links
You would want to live there with 4 more years of Trump on the agenda? I was there for about a decade but was happy to leggit when Dubya became pres. That nation has declined immensely since the turn of the century. To be fair, though, the same could be said of the UK.

Yes, politicians come and go. Doesn't worry me. Yes, some crazy stuff goes on there, but still a hell of a lot going for it. Plus it's big enough to escape from the crazy stuff if you want. Southern states are very civilised. Uk is nothing now, dead. Being fleeced by those at the top and those at the bottom. Lost it's way. How often do you see a Union Jack flying proudly outside a UK house? At least Yanks still have some pride left, but I understand it's not all a bed of roses.

Seriously, is this the sign of a great, and powerful, proud nation?

1701297602675.png

Sponsored Links
You know where the door is .....

Back