what is the point of......................

hermes said:
WoodYouLike said:
What's this with this country, ever heard of logistics?
While everything is scanned, you start packing. When the last item is scanned, you hand over the money or card. While your payment is being processed you resume packing. Simple!

You are quite wrong, but being Dutch you may not know the intricacies of checkout etiquette:

7. Walk to end of checkout and resume packing. Take your time, it's worth packing properly to make sure your tomatoes don't get squashed, and people won't mind waiting.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
hermes, you forgot. dont put the reciept away! while you're walking towards the exit pushing a trolley, concentrate solely on the reciept. On your way to the exit, run over 3 kids and get in 9 other people's ways ;)

If you really want to annoy everyone, pick up all the items with the barcodes missing from the labels. The cashier will be unable to scan these items for a price and will get on the tannoy for a shop assistant to go and find all of the items that are missing barcodes.

After about 50 minutes or so waiting I guarantee the rest of the queue will have disappeared and you can take as long as you like to pack without other shoppers "tutting" at you :LOL:

Glassman said:
If you really want to annoy everyone, pick up all the items with the barcodes missing from the labels. The cashier will be unable to scan these items for a price and will get on the tannoy for a shop assistant to go and find all of the items that are missing barcodes.

After about 50 minutes or so waiting I guarantee the rest of the queue will have disappeared and you can take as long as you like to pack without other shoppers "tutting" at you :LOL:

what i do i get all the woopseys with stickers over the bar code the till assistant really hates me has i try to pick on the same one everytime i get a trolly load of woopsy,s heee heee heee

you wanna try it at christmas by the time she,s done the que is to the back of the supermarket ....

Sponsored Links
Has anyone noticed with them catalogues they also sell shoes and pants, which you couldn't give away never mind sell. Choice of one colour, brown. :LOL:

Ah hipsters with the elasticated wist and part belt around them in those oh so nice multi colour stripes. Dont forget the pilots shirts with real epaulettes and pen pocket!

and the one for hair cutting

its a hoop thing that goes over the head with a "skirt" on it to catch the hair, whats wrong with a dust pan and brush

Sponsored Links
Back