What is your most annoying advert?

Sponsored Links
Any furniture store who are still having "the last chance to bag a bargain week", most of these places have been having a sale since the day they opened

its a newspaper ad or in the tv mags ..

It shows a nice models backside in knickers an has a flower pattern on the bum cheeks with the flowers wilting ........
the tagline is

ARE YOU AS CLEAN AS YOU THINK ??
this is an advert for scented bum wipes
what a disgusting thought , yuck ...yuck yuck ...

or the other revolting advert has a flower tattoo above her bum wilting ....

I know we all poo an wipe , but please can we not have such a yuckie advert implying she has a dirty bottom ...uuuurgh shudder ..

at least that over bum wipes company use a couple of cartoon bears ..

Sponsored Links
useless but true:

the "heineken" origonal ads were the only exempt from having to be "correct" (not p.c) because they were so obviusly wrong

for example the "star trek" crew who couldn't get beamed to saftey untill they drank the afore mentioned lager

That prat Michael Winner dressed in drag advertizing car insurance, Doooooh that really makes me want to rush out and puchase an e-notsosure policy :LOL:

Also:

Recently a super fit lady rock climber advertizing daily contact lenses. Apparently she aint afraid of scaling vertical rock faces thousands of feet up, but she was afraid of trying a small daily contact lens, Gordon Bennett give me strength!!!

regarding rock climber women aint it reassuring the way she drops an skillfully mounts the face ...

from what I hear from climbers,
contact lenses are like smearing your eyes with fat at heights ...,

as the higher you get the more protein /green stuff you get on your eyes/lense which goes solid ... , as any one knows after a club sesh , we can pop them out an lick clean ,but up ben nevis lol ,

I worry at times sat In my van poppin one , but up a rope mountain ,yeah right

Surefire said:
That prat Michael Winner dressed in drag advertizing car insurance, Doooooh that really makes me want to rush out and puchase an e-notsosure policy :LOL:

Calm down dear!

the shake and vac advert
the fairy liquid adverts
fruit and nut advert
gareth hunt's coffee shake
the guiness adverts
Aztec bar advert

Good Bacteria !!

Can't for the life of me think why they've tried to make a series out of it - It's hardly the Gold Blend couple, is it ??

And anything designed to make kids bug their parents to buy them stuff.

And (not TV, I know) the obsession with trying to sell you additional services whenever you try to do anything (e.g Want to pay a cheque into a bank ? Not before you've booked an appointment with an advisor to talk about ingrown-toenail insurance. Want to look at those house details in the estate agent ? Not without an appointment to see the mortgage advisor you don't...)

kendor said:
the shake and vac advert
the fairy liquid adverts
fruit and nut advert
gareth hunt's coffee shake
the guiness adverts
Aztec bar advert

Aztec!, you must be old... :LOL:

johnny_t said:
And (not TV, I know) the obsession with trying to sell you additional services whenever you try to do anything (e.g Want to pay a cheque into a bank ? Not before you've booked an appointment with an advisor to talk about ingrown-toenail insurance. Want to look at those house details in the estate agent ? Not without an appointment to see the mortgage advisor you don't...)

I have to agree with you there. Every time I go to pay a cheque in, some nosey cashier tells me my balance is £xxx's and would I like to speak to someone about a new savings plan, account upgrade or some other service i'm not interested in. I dont want some teenager know how much I have in my account, thats probably all they talk about when they see you in the pub. "hey that guys got £xxx's in his account" :evil: :evil:

Can you imagine this happening at your local supermarket, "I notice you haven't got any baked beans today sir, would you like to buy some? and how about some bread to go with them" :p

i was with the abbey national bank for my mortgage for 10 yrs and never missed a payment.i had 50% equity and they turned me down for another mortgage on the next property.i still use them for personnel banking and every time i pay money in the cashier says"can i interest you in a mortgage" :mad: feel like replying"can i interest you in frontal lobotomy"grrrrrr

breezer said:
the "heineken" origonal ads

As a Dutch person I really hate the Grolsh commercials, where this so-called Dutch guy go's around telling everyone to "Stop".
It is meant to sound Dutch, but the way he pronounces it makes my toes cringe.

Sponsored Links
Back