What qualifacations are required to be alarm installer?

With regards to kids and electronics, cut him some slack. I went to a breakdown on a friends boiler a few years back. Pcb had gone. 12 year old son of mate was over my shoulder, pcb full of diodes, resistors etc, kid had a good look over pcb, pointed out what / where the fault was and also how and what the imparticulary circuit was doing. Sent pcb off for testing. Kid was spot on!!!

Oh did I mentionhe had autism?

No you did not.

But the point proves your lacking. See other thread, where you just "crashed " the panel :D

Awaits the insults, got any new ones.
And do you want a resistor colour code/ diode path diagram :D

Sponsored Links
You really are a messer arnt you Alarm!! Tell you what mr Matrix!!, I'll post a pic of a boiler pcb and you can pin point each circuit and explain to us all how it works and what it's doing!! Tool Lol

Go on then.
I`ll have more of a clue than you do about alarms thats for sure.

Ha ha ha what a joker. What is an alarm at the end of the day? A series of n/o + n/c switches, relays, buzzers, bells and PIR's. Not rocket science is it? !!

Sponsored Links
^Just LOL at that.... Maybe an old optima, but things have moved on since them. I'd love to see you have a go at moving a PA on monitored Galaxy for instance....

Also, if they are so easy, why did you struggle with one of the most basic systems out there :?: Just a load of C/NC switches and buzzers remember ;)

Who struggled? I made 1 post then figured it out on my own, without any instructions at the time. I take it you know every panel off the top of your head do you?!!!

And at the end of the day all alarms are glorified switches whether you like it or not.

As above, does a boiler timer just consist of a relay and a clock?
Hence my reply about you sticking up a pic of a boiler circuit board.

What is a computer at the end of the day?

Time you removed you head from your smelly end and realised everything uses a relay/switch.

As above, does a boiler timer just consist of a relay and a clock?
Hence my reply about you sticking up a pic of a boiler circuit board.

What is a computer at the end of the day?

Time you removed you head from your smelly end and realised everything uses a relay/switch.

Your WAYYYYY off topic as usual. Stop spamming this lads thread!!! LOL

Do you read threads or just jump in feet 1st? Youve followed me to this thread, where I have posted, and made comments that have nothing to do with the lads thread!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back