What Ridiculousness

He made a living out of firing up the anti-Europeans with made-up stories.

Career politicians will always do what is best for them. A massive annual salary for life, plus a pension, plus huge salaries to sit on boards and write columns, why would you screw the plebs?

The former prime minister has made over £25,000 a day in outside earnings since he left Downing Street
Earning ...
£164,000 salary
The outside earnings totalled £4.985m
He has also received some £1.1m in donations for his MP’s office
He also has £85,000-a-year’s worth of free office space and bills
Johnson received a £2.5m advance from the Harry Walker Agency in New York for his future speaking engagements
also received £36,000 of free hospitality at UK airports
also reported a £510,000 advance from HarperCollins for his memoirs
An earlier £88,000 payment for a book on Shakespeare was paid by Hodder & Stoughton
columnist for The Daily Telegraph – earning him £250,000 a year
Spending ...
Johnson had agreed to buy a £4m, nine-bedroom house with a moat in Oxfordshire
also recently bought a five-bedroom house thought to be worth over £3m

He'd vote to shut hospitals and tax food if he thought he'd earn more from it.

But people love him still, because he supported Britannia Unchained, which Liz Truss was a co-author. And the key message: "We work among the lowest hours, we retire early and our productivity is poor. "

Boris and Liz's government wanted to make people work longer hours and retire later in life. "B" is part of the solution.

Sponsored Links
She's still at it...

Liz Truss, the former British prime minister, spoke at a far-right conference in America on Wednesday, styling herself as a populist who took on America’s equivalent of the “deep state” in her own country. Truss was among the headline speakers at this week’s Conservative Political Action Conference at the National Harbor in Maryland... In Wednesday’s opening session, an “international summit”, the ex-PM sat side by side with Nigel Farage, former leader of the Brexit party, both with small union flags on the table in front of them.

Not for the first time Truss, whose premiership lasted only 50 days, sought to portray herself as the victim of bureaucratic forces. “I ran for office in 2022 because Britain wasn’t growing, the state wasn’t delivering, [and] we needed to do more,” she said. “I wanted to cut taxes, reduce the administrative state, take back control as people talked about in the Brexit referendum. What I did face was a huge establishment backlash and a lot of it actually came from the state itself.” She continued: “What has happened in Britain over the past 30 years is power that used to be in the hands of politicians has been moved to quangos and bureaucrats and lawyers so what you find is a democratically elected government actually unable to enact policies.”

The Grauniad

The only 'Deep State' i can see in this country is the hole dug by Tory policies over the past 14 years.

Sponsored Links
Too many ranters and lightweights in politics today.
Has the quality ever been lower, al they have to offer is national decline and the prospect of more wars.

Liz Truss, the former British prime minister, has made a fresh bid for political relevance by addressing a far-right conference in the US, railing against Joe Biden, transgender rights and a so-called leftwing-run deep state.

“Conservatives are now operating in what is a hostile environment and we essentially need a bigger bazooka in order to be able to deliver,” Truss said in a 15-minute speech entitled Taking Back Our Parties. “We have got to challenge the institutions themselves. We’ve got to challenge the system itself, and we’ve got to be prepared to take that on as conservatives.”

The Graunadi

Rebel-Rebel Liz goes Full Metal Jacket.

Harry Maynard, 71, from Tallahassee, Florida, said: “It’s great that she’s here. I’m sorry she only lasted six weeks. She was hijacked and so was Boris – Bo Johnson – whatever his name is.”

:LOL:

Liz Truss, the former British prime minister, has made a fresh bid for political relevance by addressing a far-right conference in the US, railing against Joe Biden, transgender rights and a so-called leftwing-run deep state.

“Conservatives are now operating in what is a hostile environment and we essentially need a bigger bazooka in order to be able to deliver,” Truss said in a 15-minute speech entitled Taking Back Our Parties. “We have got to challenge the institutions themselves. We’ve got to challenge the system itself, and we’ve got to be prepared to take that on as conservatives.”

The Graunadi

Harry Maynard, 71, from Tallahassee, Florida, said: “It’s great that she’s here. I’m sorry she only lasted six weeks. She was hijacked and so was Boris – Bo Johnson – whatever his name is.”

:LOL:
You could't have got a bigger bunch of lying RWR c***s in one room.

'Patriot'
Such a stupid, hateful term. Deliberately divisive, completely meaningless.

If I say I'm a patriot before you say you're a patriot, you can't be one, and that means you hate your country and I love it, so everybody should listen to me!

I think that is why people say it.

The Graunadi

That. Is. A. Disgrace!

That. Is. A. Disgrace!
Cheesy bint...

s-l1200.jpg

...it never gets old, though. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back