What Ridiculousness

Truss at least is a patriot
She is a traitor to the UK

Truss knew very well leaving the Single Market would damage the UK…..but she sold out to brexit as it was better for her career progression

Sponsored Links
snakelike WEF androids who have already lost their souls.
Truss was a puppet of the Institute of Economic Affairs, which is funded by libertarian billionaires like Koch brothers…..quite literally globalists

you conspiracy theorists are easily taken in

The markets go up and down like a wh*res knickers, there is no rhyme or reason, and if you think there is (rhyme or reason) then you are a billionaire and clearly on the wrong forum.
If you think i'm a billionaire then you're clearly an eejitt and well placed in the forum. :D

Sponsored Links
That is the actual info. What words politicians use are irrelevant to what they actually do.

She spoke against, until she saw a chance to improve her career prospects by speaking in favour.

Perhaps both were just a ploy.

She spoke against, until she saw a chance to improve her career prospects by speaking in favour.

Perhaps both were just a ploy.

I couldn't care less, I think the English are committing suicide, but that's their own foolishness. I am not defending her, she just seemed like she was more normal.
As for that stupid Sky interview you posted with totally insincere fools interviewing the answer Truss gave (just for the record) was:

Idiot : "will the real liz trust please stand up"

Truss : "okay i i'm somebody who you know i didn't come from a traditional conservative background my first political experience was going on a cnd march with my mother age seven you know i then uh as a teenager joined the liberal democrats i'm not sure how much i should be held to account for things i said when i was 18 or 19. but i've always had a belief that we can be a more successful country that people should be able to control their own lives i've always believed in the principle of freedom i've always believed in low taxation yes my views on other issues have developed over time but show me somebody who has the same views at 19 and 49 and i'll show you somebody who's not capable of original thoughts so yes you know i have i have you know developed my views i've considered things differently and i also listen to people okay and i think that's important"

I couldn't care less, I think the English are committing suicide, but that's their own foolishness. I am not defending her, she just seemed like she was more normal.
As for that stupid Sky interview you posted with totally insincere fools interviewing the answer Truss gave (just for the record) was:

Idiot : "will the real liz trust please stand up"

Truss : "okay i i'm somebody who you know i didn't come from a traditional conservative background my first political experience was going on a cnd march with my mother age seven you know i then uh as a teenager joined the liberal democrats i'm not sure how much i should be held to account for things i said when i was 18 or 19. but i've always had a belief that we can be a more successful country that people should be able to control their own lives i've always believed in the principle of freedom i've always believed in low taxation yes my views on other issues have developed over time but show me somebody who has the same views at 19 and 49 and i'll show you somebody who's not capable of original thoughts so yes you know i have i have you know developed my views i've considered things differently and i also listen to people okay and i think that's important"
How can you call her patriotic when she clearly said what she believed and then jumped to the other side for career progression.

That's not patriotic, in anybody's book.

Boris was the same, EU friendly, but when he thought he could go a bit further, he swapped over.

Boris was the same, EU friendly, but when he thought he could go a bit further, he swapped over.

I heard a quote from someone who was quite close to him - professionally, for some years - his biographer, ghost writer, something like that.
About Bozza's opportunistic mentality:

"Boris would see a crowd running. So he'd jump in front and shout" Follow me! "'

A succinct appraisal of the man (y)

Sponsored Links
Back