What to fit: Magnaclean or Hydroflow?

That's ok.

No legal action will be taken in this instance.

Sponsored Links
I thank you sir, your munificence does you credit.

This all came about after BG stiffed me. Today they have offered to fit me said Hydroflow for free to settle the dispute. Or I can have a Magnabooster for £280. Perhaps I should hold out...

:eek:

I was reading a thread about HydroFlow and Magnaclean and hoped for a little advice. First I rent, second landlord is not about to replace dreadful old boiler (really noisy and really really hot!), or flush bunged up CH system (noisy and not very hot). It uses gas like it's going out of fashion - costing £8 a day.

Is it worth me trying to reduce the scale with something that I can but and fit, like the HdyroFlow HS38, or am I wasting my time? I'd try anything that makes the system work better and recuces the mount of chalk that I'm expensively heating inside the boiler.

Any advice gratefully received.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back