What Vaillant boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a Vaillant due to the comments and reviews i have seen online.
I own a 3 bed semi-detatched house, with the wife and 3 kids. Usual kit installed (1 x bath, 1 x shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, washing machine). I was thinking along the lines of a 30kw boiler??

Just wondering what model would be best?
Have all vaillant's got s/s heat exchangers???

Sponsored Links
combi 31kw is the 831, 37kw is the 837 both will be good although if you have high demand for hot water (teenage daughters etc!) then go for the larger 837

if its a heat only (i:e you have a hot water tank) then go for a 600 series allow 1.5kw per rad plus 2kw for water + 10% for pipework then go for the nearest size up.

Sound Kev, It will be for htg & dhw. My mate works for a national company, and said he can get good discount on Vaillant. Lets hope he works his magic.

PS they're not in their teens yet, so im heading for the 831, how much would i be looking at for someone to rip out an existing combi, and fit this?? Would it pay to stick in a de-scaler on the mcw?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back