What volkera?

i agree also,i dont see how <300 from a door/window/vent can be ntcs but a rubber collar ar..must be to stop people poking them through 12" square flues and not bricking them up :D
Really don't think someone would be stupid and irresponsible enought to do that :confused:
:D

Sponsored Links
just like to say i feel vocera are the best allround boiler although i will admit vailant and viesman are also front runners

just like to say i feel vocera are the best allround boiler although i will admit vailant and viesman are also front runners

How can a boiler installer manage to spell all three boiler manufacturers wrongly?

I am also surprised that you have managed to get your screen name on here with spaces. I am sure when I originally tried to do that it did not allow me. Did you use any special characters?

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back