Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,614 Reaction score 13,557 Location Essexshire Country 14 Aug 2026 #16 I found a human skeleton in a bricked up fireplace in our old house. Apparently it was the skeleton of the 1907 hide and seek champion.
I found a human skeleton in a bricked up fireplace in our old house. Apparently it was the skeleton of the 1907 hide and seek champion.
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,137 Reaction score 1,959 Country 14 Aug 2026 #17 Mottie said: I found a human skeleton in a bricked up fireplace in our old house. Apparently it was the skeleton of the 1907 hide and seek champion. Click to expand... 7/10
Mottie said: I found a human skeleton in a bricked up fireplace in our old house. Apparently it was the skeleton of the 1907 hide and seek champion. Click to expand... 7/10
Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,738 Reaction score 1,436 Country 15 Aug 2026 #18 Kids' skeletons HAVE been found in old chimneys, from when they were used by chimney sweeps. Hmm, haven't checked mine.
Kids' skeletons HAVE been found in old chimneys, from when they were used by chimney sweeps. Hmm, haven't checked mine.
motorbiking Joined 31 May 2016 Messages 29,011 Reaction score 7,847 Country 15 Aug 2026 #19 I found a staircase when I was digging foundations for a conservatory. I got so involved in seeing where it went. I forgot about all the extra concrete I’d need to fill the hole. Seems the house went on top of an old house which had a cellar.
I found a staircase when I was digging foundations for a conservatory. I got so involved in seeing where it went. I forgot about all the extra concrete I’d need to fill the hole. Seems the house went on top of an old house which had a cellar.
noseall Joined 2 Feb 2006 Messages 72,650 Reaction score 7,686 Location Staffordshire Country 15 Aug 2026 #20 I found £1k cash behind some kitchen (wall) units. Phoned the owner (Skip company owner) and he said keep that, and it's £1k less I owe you. Fairy nuff. Last edited: 15 Aug 2026
I found £1k cash behind some kitchen (wall) units. Phoned the owner (Skip company owner) and he said keep that, and it's £1k less I owe you. Fairy nuff.
T transam Joined 20 Nov 2009 Messages 43,416 Reaction score 7,025 Location Surrey Country 15 Aug 2026 #21 Ripped a vanity unit and found a sex aid that had dropped behind the back panel along with some Polaroids ( lol)
Ripped a vanity unit and found a sex aid that had dropped behind the back panel along with some Polaroids ( lol)