Do you agree with what she is doing?

Sponsored Links
I'd pay anything to have Christmas dinner with me old mum again.:cry:
Mine is on the point of demise. In a home, She won't answer the phone, but she could. All she ever wanted was pity and sympathy for things she didn't have wrong with her.
If you get the home people to shove a phone by her ear, "I just want to die".

"I won't keep you then, cheerio" ??

What a wonderful idea, the original post, not the one above; We have family arriving next week, I may inform them that it will be £500 a night each (dinner extra) If they don't cancel, I could use these funds to book myself into a nearby hotel, a good one, with a sauna and may be a swimming pool, I can't remember when I last swam but I'm sure it is just like riding a bike. Probably easier as there won't be traffic lights to confuse.

My ex-wifes brother (a very blonde lad with long hair) visited Morocco whilst backpacking around the world. He spent 24 hours in Morocco trying to evade hordes of local men of all ages wanting to stroke his hair and propositioning him for a vigorous game of leapfrog. It's always put me off visiting the place to be honest. I've heard similar stories about Tunisia.

Sponsored Links
I've heard similar stories about Tunisia.
I've a mate who travels the world installing machinery. He was in Tunisia for a few weeks & the local lads in the factory offered to take him out for a Sat night of entertainment . . . . Which consisted of driving into the hills outside town & having sex with donkeys !

I've a mate who travels the world installing machinery. He was in Tunisia for a few weeks & the local lads in the factory offered to take him out for a Sat night of entertainment . . . . Which consisted of driving into the hills outside town & having sex with donkeys !

Nothing wrong with a nice piece of ass! :love:

Back