She was only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Children going to school with zombie knives

Jeez us wept what a state of affairs

12000 plus knife incidents ( reported ) in London in the last 12 months

Jeez us what a state of affairs

Sponsored Links
Another 16 year old stabbed to death today in London. Mayor Khan is being awfully quiet about these stabbings. No money in it for him I suppose…..

So how much extra are you funding the NHS since Brexit and how are you paying this extra cost due to Brexit?

Idiotic statements again by Mottie - your question makes no sense.

How do I fnd the NHS? Well I don't fund it I pay my taxes and its taken from there.

So Brexit has added extra costs as I pointed out.

Now Mottie hasnt pointed out the value of benefits.

Mad as a hatter - you are so owned by the lie.

Sponsored Links
Who cut Police officers? Tory Cuts

The Met has failed to meet its target for new police recruits under Boris Johnson’s flagship manifesto pledge to put an extra 20,000 officers on the streets, i understands.

Police forces had until 31 March to meet quotas for new officers set by the Home Office as part of the former Prime Minister’s 2019 pledge to restore the numbers lost during a decade of austerity cuts.

Are you funding the NHS out of your pocket now then? I asked what has ACTUALLY cost you from your pocket. Obviously you can’t.

This is for the generations.

So why you upset at the boat people? Are you funding the services out of your pocket?

What are the boat people costing you?

Maybe we could have an ULKZ zone brought in by Khan? He'd tell us knives are really bad for people so you have to pay 12 1/2 sovs a day to carry one? Then fall out would be OK cos people have coughed up. All those new arrivals could really do their bit then. He's missing a trick there!

Well tell us then FFS! Don’t just keep saying that Brexit is costing everybody more. Assuming you come under the heading of 'everybody', tell us EXACTLY what it is costing you.
Lots of stuff, roaming charges, prices in general (food and non-food) post to EU (delayed and more expensive), firms not delivering to EU, restrictions on customs, queues at border crossings, lack of available merchandise, transfer registration of vehicles (including trailers and caravans), friends and relatives visiting EU family/friends for long stays.
That's just a couple of issues off the top of my head.
And if you done't believe me, try lots of ordering online, and using an EU address. Try a long stay to friends or family in EU. See how the visa process is a pain, the stamps in your passport filling up your passport, not being able to be employed in EU, the roaming charges, etc.
I know the same applies the other way as well. You can get a lot of stuff in UK from EU, but a) it's delayed, b) it's more expensive, and c) there may be VAT, etc payable.
Then talk to an EU person who wants to relocate to UK, and to work. (the same issues as vice-versa)

None of these issues might bother you, but there's lots of people that are affected, and for what? Take back control (to allow more pollution), sovereignty (what does that even mean)?

Are you disputing the figures? Put yours up then.
What figures? What are your referring to?
The figures in the quote you quoted and posted in post #161. Do you not read links that you quote?
I'm not disputing the figures. I'm saying they're not relevant. Do you read the posts you refer to?
The figures are about knife crime. I've made it very plain that I think this was not a knife incident connected to the knife crime in London. I think it was an immature lad's advance being spurned and he reacted violently to rejection. He would have been violent with any available weapon, or even none at all.
Sure you can argue that it was because knives are so easily available, but that's not a relevenat argument because I've already said, on this occasion, any weapon would have sufficed.

Another 16 year old stabbed to death today in London. Mayor Khan is being awfully quiet about these stabbings. No money in it for him I suppose…..
He's having to spend police money on finding vandals. And the Government's police funding has been cut.

Maybe we could have an ULKZ zone brought in by Khan? He'd tell us knives are really bad for people so you have to pay 12 1/2 sovs a day to carry one? Then fall out would be OK cos people have coughed up. All those new arrivals could really do their bit then. He's missing a trick there!
How's he going to police it? There isn't sufficient funding for normal policing.

Which new arrivals are you referring to? The 22.30 from Edinburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back