She was only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if finding vandals is higher up in his priorities than preventing knife crime and teenage death, perhaps he's the wrong sort of Mayor.
He can only set priorities, he can't control day-to-day policing.
If you're of the opinion that his priorities are wrong, nothing is ever going to persuade you any different. Look at your view of Brexit as proof.

Sponsored Links
The figures are about knife crime. I've made it very plain that I think this was not a knife incident connected to the knife crime in London.
Another knife death today brings the total teenagers stabbed to death in London this year to 14 (plus two shootings). How many if these deaths do you think are connected to knife crime then and what is your acceptable number?

Lots of stuff, roaming charges, prices in general (food and non-food) post to EU (delayed and more expensive), firms not delivering to EU, restrictions on customs, queues at border crossings, lack of available merchandise, transfer registration of vehicles (including trailers and caravans), friends and relatives visiting EU family/friends for long stays.
That's just a couple of issues off the top of my head.
I think I’ll just have to give up asking you for a figure that you have ACTUALLY spent from you pocket because of Brexit because you either can’t or won’t understand the question.

Sponsored Links
Another knife death today brings the total teenagers stabbed to death in London this year to 14 (plus two shootings). How many if these deaths do you think are connected to knife crime then and what is your acceptable number?
I'm not disputing that there is a problem with knife crime in London, and most other places.
What I am saying is that this young girl's death had very little to do with the knife crime concerns in London, for the umpteenth time, it was an immature lad's response to his advances being spurned.
Why are you failing to understnd what I'm saying?
That must be the fourth time I've said it!

I also think it's immorral to exploit this young girl's death to rant on about knife crime. I very much doubt if the two issues are remotely connected.

I think I’ll just have to give up asking you for a figure that you have ACTUALLY spent from you pocket because of Brexit because you either can’t or won’t understand the question.
I haven't kept a tally. So don't be so ridiculous.

Perhaps next time there's a policy change, I'll keep a runnning total in case you ask me how much it's cost me :rolleyes:

I'm not disputing that there is a problem with knife crime in London, and most other places.
What I am saying is that this young girl's death had very little to do with the knife crime concerns in London, for the umpteenth time, it was an immature lad's response to his advances being spurned.
Why are you failing to understnd what I'm saying?
That must be the fourth time I've said it!

I also think it's immorral to exploit this young girl's death to rant on about knife crime. I very much doubt if the two issues are remotely connected.
You seem to be ignoring post #202

Last edited:
I haven't kept a tally. So don't be so ridiculous.
But you said Brexit has cost you and everyone. I say it’s not cost me but you can’t say what it’s cost you, just that it has? What are you, an argumentative child?

You seem to be ignoring list #202
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm saying I think this young girl's death was nowt to do with the typical knife crime in London. It wasn't gang related.

But you said Brexit has cost you and everyone. I say it’s not cost me but you can’t say what it’s cost you, just that it has? What are you, an argumentative child?
You are being ridiculous. I'm aware that prices have gone up, I am aware that there are delays in postage, border queues, lack of availability, etc.
BUT I HAVE NOT KEPT A RECORD OF SUCH SPECIFIC INCREASES.

Now do you understand? :rolleyes:

You are being ridiculous. I'm aware that prices have gone up, I am aware that there are delays in postage, border queues, lack of availability, etc.
BUT I HAVE NOT KEPT A RECORD OF SUCH SPECIFIC INCREASES.

Now do you understand? :rolleyes:
Im aware prices have gone up too. Everybody is. General inflation, covid, war in Europe, world recession. Brexit has not cost me anything though.

Im aware prices have gone up too. Everybody is. General inflation, covid, war in Europe, world recession. Brexit has not cost me anything though.
Have you kept a running total of your costs, separated by your reason of why you think prices have increased?

"Last back in the UK" infers you don’t live in the UK. So are you a French resident then?
I do have a carte de sejour to avoid the passport stamps, and to avoid the visa requirements.
They were relatively easy to acquire in the allotted time.
Just a letter to verify that I had been 'resident' without being responsible for any services, etc. So i couldn't provide proof of residence.
It was accepted. I excpected just a five year CdS, but they gave me a ten year one.

Hand on heart you can categorically say brexit has not affected prices in any way?

Do you have anything you can back this up with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back