What would you have done?

Sponsored Links
I woulda left it and spent the cash on some other special offer.

To answer John: I only ever buy things I need, and only if they're half price :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I’ve actually had that dichotomy myself and left it there. There’s a variation on that same theme though Jo-90…

I live on my own, (no-one loves me
music-smiley-019.gif
), and when I have seen the BOGOF I don’t buy the stuff because I don’t normally want two dozen bl00dy eggs, or whatever, so I end up not bothering even though the shelf is stacked to the ceiling.

We're not all married with 2.4 kids! :evil:

I’ve actually had that dichotomy myself and left it there. There’s a variation on that same theme though Jo-90…

music-smiley-019.gif
), and when I have seen the BOGOF I don’t buy the stuff because I don’t normally want two dozen bl00dy eggs, or whatever, so I end up not bothering even though the shelf is stacked to the ceiling.

..but you could feed the pigeons with the leftovers... ;)

music-smiley-019.gif

..but you could feed the pigeons with the leftovers... ;)
laughing-smiley-002.gif

Sponsored Links
Back