what a bargin !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Amusing sign outside a shop in Kings cross road " spend £7 and get a free apple or banana " now that is an offer I did refuse :)

Whats the best bargin /bogof you have ever had, :?: I have had the odd £200 off a late booking holiday other than that, nothing

Have a good week all cheers P M

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I saw this in a Tesco store a while back:

Was 99p now 98p

Wow! That'll get them off the shelf fast!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

On the other hand, this:

Buy two get three free

might do better. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I saw a sign outside a brothel. It said:

"By one and I'll give you one."

Yeah I made it up. :LOL:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a bargain with some packs of biscuits at Tesco they were on buy one get one free and also the shelf price was different to the till price, to cut a long story short at the till I didnt have to offer any money and i was actually given 2p to take four packs away! crazy

Sponsored Links
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a bargain with some packs of biscuits at Tesco they were on buy one get one free and also the shelf price was different to the till price, to cut a long story short at the till I didnt have to offer any money and i was actually given 2p to take four packs away! crazy

every little helps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoover once offered free international flights with every £100 spent on their products and promptly went bust (uk division) when demand reached fever pitch.

bonkers!.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I went past a lingerie shop that was having a short-term sale, the sign said "knickers down today"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

This happened to me i saw these goods which where woopsy priced buy one get one free i bought 1 for £1.49 and and was given £2.00 refund on my till reciept, i always invest around xmas time i go around all the stores buying anything i can get my hands on expeially goods which where eg.

£39.99 noww £4.99 prices then i stick them all on ebay around march
last year i spent £1500 at xmas and made £3500 a profit of £2000 on ebay.

Sponsored Links