What You'll Get...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I've said it before, I don't think they want to solve it. I'm not sure why, whether it relates to contracts being awarded to companies that are owned by relatives/friends, friends of friends or whatever. We need to conclude that our government, on this, is completely and utterly incompetent or that there's something else at play here ...
Bet on idiocy before dark conspiracy, every time.

So what your saying is it's beyond the realms of possibility.?
No. What I am saying is. Do you have any evidence that would turn the comment from a wild outlandish claim, into factual ?

Anything is possible. Not everything happens .

Sponsored Links
So your okay with they're not registering as asylum seekers but going straight into the black economy? The part your focusing on is they won't be carrying any 'weapons'

No. What I am saying is. Do you have any evidence that would turn the comment from a wild outlandish claim, into factual ?

Anything is possible. Not everything happens .
Nail his other foot to the floor to stop him going round in circles. :rolleyes:
Either that, or he puts both feet in his mouth. :ROFLMAO:

So your okay with they're not registering as asylum seekers but going straight into the black economy? The part your focusing on is they won't be carrying any 'weapons'
It's not logical.
If they register as asylum seekers as soon as they arrive, they can stay here while their application is processed. And for ever and a day if they are successful. In addition they receive some accommodation and financial assistance.
If they do not register, they get no accommodation, no financial assistance, no legal aid, etc,. They are illegal migrants and as soon as they are detected and caught, they are repatriated, with no opportunity to apply for asylum, any time.

But I do appreciate that you and others don't do logic.

No.

Its not difficult. What I am saying is you make repeated wild outlandish claims with no evidence.

I just picked on the 1 easy obvious part.

And still no evidence.

You are just a Troll

Sponsored Links
Back