What You'll Get...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
I've said it before, I don't think they want to solve it. I'm not sure why, whether it relates to contracts being awarded to companies that are owned by relatives/friends, friends of friends or whatever. We need to conclude that our government, on this, is completely and utterly incompetent or that there's something else at play here ...
And they need some imagined foe to blame for their shortcomings.

Sponsored Links
A friend of a friend ( know!) lives in one of the villages near the beach where a lot of them land. They say that most of them just leg it through the village, jumping over back gardens to get away. The two most common questions they ask of villagers is "What way to Leicester" and "Can I charge my phone up". Go ahead, shoot me down, as JohnD often says about me, I. Don’t. Care.
That's strange, a friend of mine says the opposite. :rolleyes: He says there are people on the beach pretending to shoot them as they land.

If you are an asylum seeker and are granted asylum in Britain this is what you'll get:

If you are an asylum seeker and are not granted asylum in Britain this is what you'll get:

You've fired up the racists again, andy11.
I assume that was your real aim.

A good and effective system then?
Clearly not

And having the RNLI actively going out to collect the illegals, and Border Control (sic) inviting the French to tow the illegals in to UK waters where we will pick them up does not help.

Meanwhile, the government are looking for cuts from the taxpayer, to pay towards all this. For housing, for keep, for care, for education, for mobile phones, for the crime wave. How bizarre.

BTW, has anyone worked out what war is going on in Albania to make everyone want to escape?

Sponsored Links
"What you get" is why so many illegals make the effort. What is not so clear, is why illegals are actually accepted in the first place.

If you want to read something really depressing ....

www.thetimes.co.uk/article/20a2767a-4c9d-11ed-b4df-93f167fe6682?shareToken=aaa753bd943846c1554c531b8a43bb14

"The data, however, shows that most applicants are successful. Whatever tougher policies are being devised, thousands of people a month still see crossing the Channel as worth the risk."

View attachment 282936
1. The overstayers usually return home after a short period of overstaying. The Times and other anti-foreigner propagandists like to ignore this.
Even if they don't you would expect the government system to be able to find them.

2. The acceptance rates conveniently ignore the absolute numbers involved. Your 34% in EU vastly outnumbers the relatively few accepted in UK.

3. It is not illegal to claim asylum. In UK the only way to claim asylum is to arrive.

And having the RNLI actively going out to collect the illegals, and Border Control (sic) inviting the French to tow the illegals in to UK waters where we will pick them up does not help.
Nonsense! You believe the fake news from motorbiking?
He's as anti-foreigner as you.
The RLNI go out rescue asylum seekers, and they're not illegals.
The French do not tow the asylum seekers into UK waters. That would be assisting, and is illegal. And the asylum seekers are not illegals.

Evidently the government blaming asylum seekers for their own incompetence is working. Many are believing it.

Clearly not

Meanwhile, the government are looking for cuts from the taxpayer, to pay towards all this. For housing, for keep, for care, for education, for mobile phones, for the crime wave. How bizarre.

BTW, has anyone worked out what war is going on in Albania to make everyone want to escape?
So let's not blame anybody else then.

It is for us to sort and control ? Or isn't it ?

All we need is a government that can, and wants, to sort it. Is this 1 capable ?

Sponsored Links
Back