Whats your holiday plans for this year....anything exciting?

Sponsored Links
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch thats where I went to school 'ts indefatigable' :D love to go visit

Sponsored Links
Hi

Went to wales a few years ago to a cottage near the brecon beacons - thought it would be crap (don't know why) but I really enjoyed it. Cottage was situated next to a stream on it's own and the scenery was awesome. Went cycling along the side of the canals. Would def go back. Already been skiing this year and am looking to go either to sri lanka or the carribean for a week (if I can afford it).

bonjourno!!! ermgoin to garda lake know any good sites for learnin the lingo.
arrivaderchi (?) ::cool: :LOL:
Not till sept tho :(

Was going to be Florida..but couldnt get booked for our local airport..

So we bought a caravan instead...pitching it near Narberth near carmarthen for the summer..thought about towing it about but after seeing some of the members in our local caravan club 'chapter' we decided against...

Driving to a field in the middle of knowhere and living like catweazle while all getting together comparing stabilisers and chemical toilets before donning our aran sweaters for a sing song around the camp fire feels me with dread!

Richardp said:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch thats where I went to school 'ts indefatigable' :D love to go visit
That's easy for you to say!

This Welsh town actually exists and its name translates as "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave".

Never been there but it sounds good.

nelsy said:
This Welsh town actually exists and its name translates as "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave".

Never been there but it sounds good.
or Llanfairpg for short.

Rome for a few days in April.

Copenhagen for 10 days in July.

Camping in Wales and Norfolk in August.

Weekend in Jersey in September.

joe

joe-90 said:
Rome for a few days in April.

Copenhagen for 10 days in July.

Camping in Wales and Norfolk in August.

Weekend in Jersey in September.

joe

Love Copenhagen I can highly recommend a tour of the Carlsberg factory followed up with a trip to the Tuborg one, make sure you take your own bottle opener. :D

Cheap package holiday for me, with a few mates. Undecided as yet between Gran Canaria, Majorca, or Tenerife - any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
Back