When does immigration become colonisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
People need to know what a new "Ireland" will look like.
A new Ireland will be a country out of the EU and reintergrated into the UK economy.
That way they can have a United Ireland, although I doubt there would be much appetite for such a scenario, either in Britain or Ireland.
However without compromise on all sides there will be no progress.

A new Ireland will be a country out of the EU and reintergrated into the UK economy.
That way they can have a United Ireland, although I doubt there would be much appetite for such a scenario, either in Britain or Ireland.
WRONG

Ireland does far more trade with both EU and America than it does with U.K., there’s zero chance it will leave EU

Northern Ireland has a public that supports EU and it’s trade growth is directed towards EU not GB.

A United Ireland is far likely a result of NI leaving GB and becoming united with Ireland and joining EU

I missed those. When did they become law?
You've missed the assertion of my post, or maybe you haven't. Either way I won't be drawn into this with you, suffice to say (OT I grant you) 10+ years ago who'd have thought we'd now be living in a society where a trans woman can line up with biological women to run 100 metres at an athletics events and it's to be accepted as the norm?

So it's perfectly reasonable to assert in decades to come our societal laws might have changed beyond all recognition.

Sponsored Links
I think you're mistaking your hopes for reality

Northern Ireland has a public that supports EU and it’s trade growth is directed towards EU not GB
Try telling the truth Notch.
It's easier to remember.
Come out of your cave into the light of day.

Every prediction you make defies reality.

Vinty has his own version of the truth and has his own facts.
You mustn't believe silly things like newspapers, the NI government or census records.

Maybe he goes round counting people,
maybe he's a squalid liar,
maybe he's something else.
Certainly a creator of straw men, and is not worth furth

A United Ireland is far likely a result of NI leaving GB and becoming united with Ireland and joining EU
Another of your predictions.

Are the Russians fighting over their last potato yet.

You predicted that EU sanctions would collapse the Russian economy within months.

Instead of collapsing the Russian economy they caused the biggest rise in poverty in the UK in 30 years.

What about your latest assertion that the EU should sanction China Lol.

Last edited:
Vinty said:
What you know about the N.I. census records.
More than you, by the looks of it.
Why do you feel compelled to comment on issues you know nothing about?

You obviously believe every thing you read in the newspaper then. Lol.
Nope.
Obviously a stupid deduction.
Again.
There is a pattern here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back