When does immigration become colonisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why I said the electorate need to know what a new Ireland would like, prior to the vote.
Rather than assuming the three word slogans meant what people thought it meant during the Brexit referendum process.
Let's hope that the Ireland referendum is based on politics with integrity and they have learned from the Brexit debacle.
Any referendum will require duel consent from both communities.

Sponsored Links
Not the point of discussion.
We were talking about the electorate knowing what a new Ireland would look like in the event of a referendum.
If it was run along the lines of the Brexit referendum, the arguments about what the referendum meant would arrive after the referendum. That's too late. The arguments and possibilities need to be built into the referendum.

Another of your predictions.

Are the Russians fighting over their last potato yet.

You predicted that EU sanctions would collapse the Russian economy within months.

Instead of collapsing the Russian economy they caused the biggest rise in poverty in the UK in 30 years.

What about your latest assertion that the EU should sanction China Lol.
Any country that is reliant upon North Korea for a leg-up, must be poor as píss. Scraping the barrel doesn't even come close.

Sponsored Links
You appear to know that I am lying,but you can't work out what i am lying about,lol.
You are angry because your superficial grasp of the issue is challenged,instead of pointing where I am wrong by supplying your own facts, you resort to sarcasm and abuse,
Don't be silly, I'm not angry. I find you something like a religious person who will abandon all logic and fact to support what they want to believe, and their twisted prejudicial views. It's a bit like communicating with a petulant teenager who can't think straight - not worth the effort. Run along now in your own little world.

'duel'...

Are you suggesting agreeing to 'pistols at dawn'?

Personally I'd have thought dual consent would be preferable :)

So may be you will stop winging about Brexit then?
Yes, of course. The anti-Europeans spent more than 50 years whining about our membership, and have not stopped yet.

So I plan I reduce my complaints about Brexit around 2070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back