When does immigration become colonisation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above, but you'd need to be able to read, to have got that. You've shown that you can't without applying very twisted thinking, or too little, to it.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
As above, but you'd need to be able to read, to have got that. You've shown that you can't without applying very twisted thinking, or too little, to it.
You appear to know that I am lying,but you can't work out what i am lying about,lol.
You are angry because your superficial grasp of the issue is challenged,instead of pointing where I am wrong by supplying your own facts, you resort to sarcasm and abuse,

You predicted that EU sanctions would collapse the Russian economy within months
No I didnt

More lies from Vinty

What about your latest assertion that the EU should sanction China Lol
I never said that

More lies from Vinty

Instead of collapsing the Russian economy they caused the biggest rise in poverty in the UK in 30 years
More disgusting twisting of the truth from Putin loving Vinty.

Increases in global oil and gas have been due to Putin weaponising it.

The rise in fuel poverty in the U.K. has been caused by the privatisation of utilities leaving people at the mercy of profiteering.

Perhaps Vinty could explain why French people haven’t suffered in the same way….oh that’s right, their energy sector is nationalised.

Another of your predictions.

Are the Russians fighting over their last potato yet.

You predicted that EU sanctions would collapse the Russian economy within months.

Instead of collapsing the Russian economy they caused the biggest rise in poverty in the UK in 30 years.

What about your latest assertion that the EU should sanction China Lol.
Hey Vinty, please tell me whether the people of Ireland and the people of NI are more pro EU or more pro leaving EU?

There’s your answer

Sponsored Links
The rise in fuel poverty in the U.K. has been caused by the privatisation of utilities leaving people at the mercy of profiteering
If that's the case.why blame the Russians.

If that's the case.why blame the Russians.
Good grief, can you not follow a train of events?

1) Putin started a war in Ukraine to expand his empire
2) Putin used oil and gas supply to blackmail the West
3) it caused prices global, market prices to increase
4) UK has privatised energy market leaving consumers vulnerable to price shocks.

Both Russians and U.K. right wing privatisation model is to blame.

It is only responsible for a small rise.
Immigration is a bigger factor.
There's been a net migration to NI, of all nationalities, over 14 years of the massive number of 32,000.
That's miniscule compared to the population numbers.
Prior to 1990 there was a minus net migration figure for over a century.

A new Ireland will be a country out of the EU and reintergrated into the UK economy.
That way they can have a United Ireland, although I doubt there would be much appetite for such a scenario, either in Britain or Ireland.
However without compromise on all sides there will be no progress.
WRONG

Ireland does far more trade with both EU and America than it does with U.K., there’s zero chance it will leave EU

Northern Ireland has a public that supports EU and it’s trade growth is directed towards EU not GB.

A United Ireland is far likely a result of NI leaving GB and becoming united with Ireland and joining EU

I think you're mistaking your hopes for reality

This is exactly why I said the electorate need to know what a new Ireland would like, prior to the vote.
Rather than assuming the three word slogans meant what people thought it meant during the Brexit referendum process.
Let's hope that the Ireland referendum is based on politics with integrity and they have learned from the Brexit debacle.

You've missed the assertion of my post, or maybe you haven't.
You said:
The new legislation stating that females over the age of 12 are to wear trousers in public is a positive step forward ...
The new legislation that pubs and clubs will only be open weekdays with women excluded after 6pm is a positive step forward ...
The new legislation banning any joke on television relating to any god and/or any religion is a positive step forward ...
Was totally false.
I missed those. When did they become law?
When I asked when did that happen you appear to have claimed it:
April fool joke?

The point of your post was to spread false ,fake news.

So it's perfectly reasonable to assert in decades to come our societal laws might have changed beyond all recognition.
It's perfectly reasonable to guess at which societal laws may have changed. But your guess is seen through the colour of your prejudices, and tries spreading fake news.

There's been a net migration to NI, of all nationalities, over 14 years of the massive number of 32,000.
Your figures appear to be out of date.

Census figures from 2021.
How many foreign nationals are in Northern Ireland?

The number of people living in Northern Ireland who were born outside the United Kingdom and Ireland has grown from 81,500 people (4.5%) in 2011 to 124,300 people (6.5%) in 2021.22 Sept 2022

Your figures appear to be out of date.

Census figures from 2021...

How many foreign nationals are in Northern Ireland?

The number of people living in Northern Ireland who were born outside the United Kingdom and Ireland has grown from 81,500 people (4.5%) in 2011 to 124,300 people (6.5%) in 2021.22 Sept 2022
You need to take account of net migration, i.e immigration minus emigration.
Unless you have some data on the religion of the immigres and emigres that show that only RCs were immigres, and the emigres were mainly not RCs.

You need to take account of net migration, i.e immigration minus emigration.
Unless you have some data on the religion of the immigres and emigres that show that only RCs were immigres, and the emigres were mainly not RCs.
Most Eastern Europeans are Roman Catholic.
Eastern Europeans are the largest ethnic group in N.i.
There is also a Portuguese community and a Philippino community, all these people tend to be left footers.
This skews the census figures in favour of Roman Catholics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back