When the going gets tough. Boris goes into hiding

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...he-hapless-****s-done-it-again-20201116202595

Hapless **** does it again
16th November 2020

THE blundering dickhead in charge of the country has only gone and got himself exposed to Covid again.

Boris Johnson, whose key job this year has been to ensure that Britain is not overwhelmed by the coronavirus. caught it once in the first lockdown and now may have it again in the second.

Nathan Muir of Hitchin said: “For f**k’s sake, Boris.

“Once can be regarded as misfortune, though it’s hard to do so when you’re on record as saying you’ve shaken the hands of a full hospital ward.

“But after you were in intensive care and nearly died you claimed it had been a sobering learning experience that had brought you face-to-face with your own mortality. Then you do it again".
“We’re all in lockdown and you’re meeting people indoors and maskless? What’s wrong with you? Did you not know the rules you yourself made? Dense ****.”

Boris Johnson said “I can assure everyone that I am fit and healthy and bursting with antibodies and absolutely as brainless as my critics claim. Haha. Thick as absolute f**k.”

Sponsored Links
Thing is filly. He’s done a lot better than you in life. How’s it feel to be thicker than a hapless ****? Lazy posting.

So if he's 'bursting with antibodies' why isn't he a 'convalescent plasma donor'?

"NHS Blood and Transplant urgently needs men who’ve had coronavirus to volunteer to donate plasma, whether they’ve had symptoms only or a positive test, because they generally have higher antibody levels."

Mind you if they knew where it came from they'd be wise to reject. Who knows what other nasties may lurk within!

Sponsored Links
Thing is filly. He’s done a lot better than you in life. How’s it feel to be thicker than a hapless ****? Lazy posting.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ohhhhhhhhh Dangee, all that sniffing of toilet bowls has addled your brain.

Does seem a trifle bad timing he's had to reverse into his shell right about now. Proper henpecking food for the cluckers on here :D,

Cluck cluck peck.. "we don't need DC anymore he was just the 'brown man in the boat' distracting us from Doris!" Pwaaark!

Does seem a trifle bad timing he's had to reverse into his shell right about now. Proper henpecking food for the cluckers on here :D,

Cluck cluck peck.. "we don't need DC anymore he was just the 'brown man in the boat' distracting us from Doris!" Pwaaark!
says Festive clucking like a hen on speed

Sorry Filly. That'll teach me for rushing to post before my battery went. Doh!

Sponsored Links
Back