Where has it gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How come that p**** joe-90 is involved in everything on this site?

Was that the same as the anti-Moslem one which appeared to think the terms "Moslem" and "Arab" are synonymous?

I'm not sure I saw that one.

The topic raised by Sylvan, was just factually incorrect, and contentious, very similar to 90% of the posts in the General Forum................. :LOL:

It is okay to discuss contentious issues and the mods will leave alone (in most cases) threads of a contentious nature providing people aren't posting outwardly offensive remarks.

And, yes, we can discuss race, religion, sexuality or anything else without posting outwardly racist, anti-semetic/islamic/christian or homophobic remarks and comments.

Some people on the site don't seem able to do so though and, in these cases, it is entirely appropriate for the mods to remove the offensive material as this is an open family-oriented site ... There are plenty of sites on the web where extreme views can be shared and discussed but DIYNot ain't one of them.

So, if we want to discuss these more "on the edge" issues ... Keep the posts sensible.

And, if any mods are reading this, don't simply lock topics ... Delete individual posts and deal with repeat offenders appropriately.

MW

Was that the same as the anti-Moslem one which appeared to think the terms "Moslem" and "Arab" are synonymous?

I'm not sure I saw that one.

The topic raised by Sylvan, was just factually incorrect, and contentious, very similar to 90% of the posts in the General Forum................. :LOL:

only 90%? check your facts :LOL:

What happened to the post by Sylvan Tieger?

I forgot and am terribly sorry that being in your country FIRST they take away gun rights THEN they take away freedom of speech

The post I placed was NOT at all racial it just took facts that are available to any normal person who can read what was on the net . It did point out who won the most awards for helping mankind

Sorry to the moderator who removed my post I had no idea this was communist Russia on this web site

ZEIG HEIL to the Mod who is against freedoms.

I am very sorry kind sir.. What else is banned on here that free people cannot express?

Freedom to abuse members of another race or religion? :rolleyes:

Over here "Sieg - Heil" is associated more with racial hatred than with tolerance and moderation. Looks like you have an alternative view of fascism. Where you come from, is it considered OK to be derogatory about blacks, jews, communists, jehovah's witnesses, trades unionists, homosexuals, methodists and gypsies? Or just about moslems and arabs?

Freedom to abuse members of another race or religion? :rolleyes:

Over here "Sieg - Heil" is associated more with racial hatred than with tolerance and moderation. Looks like you have an alternative view of fascism. Where you come from, is it considered OK to be derogatory about blacks, jews, communists, jehovah's witnesses, trades unionists, homosexuals, methodists and gypsies? Or just about moslems and arabs?

John please mention American Indians also and Eskimos and the Irish and Italians as we do not want to leave anyone out (except the French)

Did you hear the one about the Rabbi and Priest and the gay minister ( from England) on a plane

By the way what about Black Jews What is wrong with you John are you that stupid or just a raciest to think Judaism is not a religion.

Black Jews were the first as no Lilly white person came out of Egypt. also John boy there are many, many Cuban Jews and a whole lot of Dominican Jews as England turned back the Jews trying to escape the Nazi's in WW 2 and their ship was sent back. (read exodus)

John please NOTE being Jewish is a religion NOT a nationally ( God don't they teach you blokes anything?)

John I can see why people with soft in the head diseases like yourself are confused

Chinese means a bloke from China HE /She can be Muslim/ Jewish, Catholic, Jehovah's witnesses, non believer

John let me explain to you another fact

In Italy there is some religious folks who are Jewish so thus we call them Italian Jews

In Italy there are Catholic's Get in john? RELIGION is NOT a country and visa Vera

John GO BACK to school DID you know there are African Jews who are considered the lost tribe?

The Mayor of Dublin (Ireland) was a Jewish man I know John pea brain folks cannot comprehend RELIGION / COUNTRY

There is a difference PLEASE John learn to READ and understand before engaging mouth open your closed mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back