Where is the Labour Party?

Sponsored Links
try and bury info on her previous life ;) which has to be said is a bit unusual.

Which bit? The bit about her having a baby? Is that no longer allowed, even for women!?

Are they in hiding?
They have remained very quiet the vast majority of the time.

Watching today's emergency PMQ, which the PM hid away from, you can see clearly what the answer to this question is.
Labour are in the House of Commons, doing their jobs. Where, on the other hand, is Boris and most of his MPs?

labour.png

From Player, from midday https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

Sponsored Links
The Tories are no better than the Labour lot and have shown their disrespect not just to the Labour party circus but the taxpayers of England. The arrogance is incredible it's a 2 fingers at the hard working taxpayers that pay their wages and perks.

What action will Labour take to demand answers from the PM. Sadly, F all.

Labour and the Conservatives are the same; we have a Uniparty.

The Tory quietly at work behind the scenes

There are a few Tory MPs who are worth their salt. Sir Desmond Swayne and Charles Walker aren't frightened to go out on a limb when they disagree with government policies. Unfortunately, as they're not yes men they won't ever be in a position of influence.

LOL The only Tory I am aware of that came out with some sense was Rory. May did too when she stood up and said we are beginning to be seen as the nasty party. Given history I would add again.

The pontificating farts in the background who make all sorts of noises can because they know what ever it is they are saying wont happen. There are not many of them really. Waste of space and just confuse things.

Fact about politicians is they need to mature by actually being in a position of power in order to grasp the realities. Others never will and make noises.

Labour and the Conservatives are the same; we have a Uniparty.
All political parties are in it for themselves and that is a FACT. If anyone feels that is not a fact, you have my symphaties.

There are a few Tory MPs who are worth their salt. Sir Desmond Swayne and Charles Walker aren't frightened to go out on a limb when they disagree with government policies. Unfortunately, as they're not yes men they won't ever be in a position of influence.

Thanks for the ROFL job
:D

All political parties are in it for themselves and that is a FACT. If anyone feels that is not a fact, you have my symphaties.

They generally go in that direction due to beliefs. I sometimes get the impression after failing some where else or not achieving what they hope to eg did work in the city. newspapers or what ever. Belief seems to be a stronger factor on the left.

That's would be a difficult allegation to substantiate for some apparently single-issue parties, eg. the Green Party.
Yes I know they're not simplistically a single-issue party, but that is their primary issue.

Sponsored Links
Back