Where is truss?

Sponsored Links
So you and your Brexer buddies have made up some fictional tale about an event that does not exist, to frighten yourselves.

Like sitting round the campfire with a mug of cocoa swapping ghost stories.

Weeks a long time in politics JD.
Er you the bloke that er reckons the Tories would sell their own granny and have sold off Britons finest silver?
If so come on in and join gantys army.
Gantys army, Gantys army, liking that could catch on.

Sponsored Links
Truss has come up with a solution to stopping the 'migrants'. 36,000 so far thus year and thats what we know of. IF she resolves this id see her easily stay in term beyond next year.

Some army chaps discussing it.
And zero information on why go that way. A usual one way view. If people like that don't mention the reasoning they are just spouting what they believe.

And zero information on why go that way. A usual one way view. If people like that don't mention the reasoning they are just spouting what they believe.
I thought they did give an explanation in how mission creep works. You do know how mission creep works ajohn, thought you did so why come out with that.?

I thought they did give an explanation in how mission creep works. You do know how mission creep works ajohn, thought you did so why come out with that.?

Has the UK government said it intends to make the UK join a European Army?

Has the UK government said it intends to make the UK join a European Army?
I suppose it works on the theory that when we voted to go into Europe it was sold as common market for trade, it went onto morph in to what it is today.

Sponsored Links
Back