Where's Boris?

He's lost a bit of weight.

Have you tried the "Corona Diet" yet? Boris can attest to how well it works :)

Now he's back we are going to get this Pandemic done.

Sponsored Links
Success? Perhaps if you call missing testing targets, not counting deaths in care homes, 134 Health staff dead..

"
This is the moment when we have begun together to wrestle [coronavirus] to the floor, and so it follows that this is the moment of opportunity. This is the moment when we can press home our advantage. It is also the moment of maximum risk, because I know that there will be many people looking now at our apparent success and beginning to wonder whether now is the time to go easy on those social distancing measures."

3500.jpg

23083132-7859059-He_sported_a_pair_of_low_slung_jeans-a-10_1578367617041.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Wouldn't surprise me if Boris chairs the daily brief today on the beeb. Back in downing st today has been reported several time ;) they don't say where though but would assume it's the usual place. On the other hand they have been chaired by cabinet ministers according to their area. Maybe another podium so 4 people instead of 3?

;) I think they should have cummings chair one - might be as good as Trump.

Presumably all the others just move up one notch.

Wrong.Again.
So, he's been back at No.10 since yesterday?
I have just seen the CV meeting that started at 1700.
I didn't see him.
However, I did see a journo asking awkward questions. I guess Johnson would rather hide behind the sofa and let a minion face the awkward questions.

The crazy thing is, he thinks the general public won't notice this stuff going on.

Wrong.Again.

He's more of a find good advisors man hence picking Cummings.

Johnson is in hiding because the govt have made a shambles of this crisis and his bluster will only make things worse

remember the leadership campaign -they kept Johnson hidden, he avoided all interviews -why because he is lazy and has zero handle on the detail.

I wonder if he will be in PMQs tomorrow? -he has no answers against Starmer (hence why the Daily Mail has been dragging up stories).

Sponsored Links
Back