Where's Boris?

He must be carping himself about facing Starmer again, he needs to have look at Nicola Sturgeons performance, she takes all the briefings

Sponsored Links
Oh, be nice. We all need to support him because he got unwell and said nice things about the nurses that looked after him.

To be honest, WHERE THE H ELL IS BOJO???? But even more important is WHERE THE H ELL IS THE OPPOSITION. Starmer has been quiet to the point of being non-existant as an opposition leader so far. BOJO and his cronies have and are making a complete and utter hash of their virus response. The opposition should be jumping up and down in protest at the tory tactics even though there is no parliament yet. The only, very, loud voice I keep hearing is Piers Morgan. I do not like the man but what he is saying is worryingly close to the truth. This morning he even said that what is happening, or not happening, with care homes "amounts to criminal negligence."

The opposition should be jumping up and down in protest at the tory tactics even though there is no parliament yet
Labour MPs have clearly been given a party line: be very careful to avoid criticising the govt as it will be used as 'politicising a crisis'

Starmer has been quiet to the point of being non-existant as an opposition leader so far.
I havent seen him on the media at all -if we complain that Boris has been lying low, its only fair to ask the same question about the opposition.

I cant help thinking the Labour party could be busy organising some grass roots community help -they do have a huge membership, why dont they get out into the community and be actively helping.

This morning he even said that what is happening, or not happening, with care homes "amounts to criminal negligence.
yes I watched that -those 2 guests he had on, the care home manager and the lady, both made some very key points -which the govt need to address.

Sponsored Links
Johnson is in hiding because the govt have made a shambles of this crisis and his bluster will only make things worse

remember the leadership campaign -they kept Johnson hidden, he avoided all interviews -why because he is lazy and has zero handle on the detail.

I wonder if he will be in PMQs tomorrow? -he has no answers against Starmer (hence why the Daily Mail has been dragging up stories).

Labour MPs have clearly been given a party line: be very careful to avoid criticising the govt as it will be used as 'politicising a crisis'

I havent seen him on the media at all -if we complain that Boris has been lying low, its only fair to ask the same question about the opposition.

I cant help thinking the Labour party could be busy organising some grass roots community help -they do have a huge membership, why dont they get out into the community and be actively helping.

yes I watched that -those 2 guests he had on, the care home manager and the lady, both made some very key points -which the govt need to address.

Im no fan of sturgeon, but her performance during this crisis has been solid.

Notch, have you ever thought about taking up a hobby?

Boris has been fairly shy since he decided to run for leader of the Tory party. When you're winning why try anything that might hinder your chances?

Now he's PM he may have better things to do, and he may still be recovering from Covid-19. Yes he could be handling more of the daily updates, being seen to lead is part of his job, but I don't know his schedule.

Sturgeon is making political capital out of this crisis imo

Same as Wales

Have a different policy to England just so as to
Show that there in charge sort of any way

Sturgeon wil have to deal with the political fall out that will occur when Alex salmond spills the beans on the shenangins that went on in the snp over this court case caper :)

Notch, have you ever thought about taking up a hobby?

Made some Rowan jelly today. (no idea if it tastes nice, might be disgusting)

Im picking elderflowers to make wine at the weekend. Ive been out quite a few days walking around the local countryside looking for elder trees -Its a weed right, grows everywhere: only it doesnt it flipping rare as rockng horse poo around here, Ive walked miles to find some trees.

Im also learning CAD as Im starting a new job from home later this year.
and Im doing some consultancy for a mate of mine who is setting up a joinery business.

Made some Rowan jelly today. (no idea if it tastes nice, might be disgusting)

Im picking elderflowers to make wine at the weekend. Ive been out quite a few days walking around the local countryside looking for elder trees -Its a weed right, grows everywhere: only it doesnt it flipping rare as rockng horse poo around here, Ive walked miles to find some trees.

Im also learning CAD as Im starting a new job from home later this year.
and Im doing some consultancy for a mate of mine who is setting up a joinery business.

Good man.

Sponsored Links
Back