Which cable for LV lights to transformer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an LV transformer an Aurora LO-VO 150VA Transformer
and i am needing to connect 2 downlights Aurora 12V Fixed Halogen Shower Light to it.

Could someone please guide me on the cable I need to connect the lights to the transformer. I have some cable in my kitchen and it seemd to be housed in a white cloth type shield/cover.

I just need to knwo what i am asking or looking for .

in advance Many thanks

Sponsored Links
I have an LV transformer an Aurora LO-VO 150VA Transformer
and i am needing to connect 2 downlights Aurora 12V Fixed Halogen Shower Light to it.
If these lights are going into a kitchen or bathroom you need to apply for Building Regulations approval first, and describe how you'll comply with the technical requirements of Part P, and any other applicable Parts (e.g. B, C, E, L...)

//www.diynot.com/wiki/electrics:part-p

Could someone please guide me on the cable I need to connect the lights to the transformer.
Yup.

I have some cable in my kitchen and it seemd to be housed in a white cloth type shield/cover.
Cloth covered cable? Are you sure?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back