Which credit card?

how about no credit card and live within your financial limit!.just saying

You need credit cards to build a good credit rating. Having a credit card does not mean you are not in your financial limit I have a credit card to earn bonus's and get a superb credit rating and pay in full every month meaning there is no interest. This is what most smart financial savvy people do.

Oh and I forgot to add the protection credit cards offer against problems which is another great reason.

Sponsored Links
I must have the worst credit rating on the planet. I've never owned a credit card nor am I ever particularly in debt.

i have the asda card pay it in full automatically so no charges probably get £50 a year cashback
buuuut they have now changed from cash credits to your account to vouchers to spend at asda in person
with no asda within 8 miles and no car it is now off no value to me but keep it for value off one payment a month from my savings account giving me maximum interest on the funds

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
with no asda within 8 miles and no car it is now off no value to me

don't they have an online ordering facility? If you have some money-off you could buy something once a year or so. If they have a loyalty card you might sometimes get special offers or a free delivery to try to entice you.

don't they have an online ordering facility? If you have some money-off you could buy something once a year or so. If they have a loyalty card you might sometimes get special offers or a free delivery to try to entice you.
i do all my shopping at asda on line but you cannot use the vouchers except in person trust me i have tried :D
but thank you for your help anyway johnD:D

Last edited:
Back