Which's guide to lamps!

Sponsored Links
It's easier to up the price than close the listing.

You could buy a couple and see what happens!

You could buy a couple and see what happens!

temp1.png

Oh darn! Looks like I'll have to pass on this particular bargain! ;)

Sponsored Links
The high price thing is to prevent the listing ending, which allegedly might cause it to not appear so highly in the search results when it is relisted.
High price just to prevent people buying.
Ebay has a function which prevents out of stock listings ending, but many sellers seem to be unaware of it. Or it may not work properly or at all. With ebay, anything and everything can and usually does go wrong.

The high price thing is to prevent the listing ending, which allegedly might cause it to not appear so highly in the search results when it is relisted.
Ah, thanks. I've been a regular buyer on eBay for about 15 years, but only ever sold occasionally, so never gotten into the whole big-seller issues there and all the rankings etc.

I just wish they wouldn't keep changing things on eBay for no good reason after you've just gotten used to the last batch of "improvements."

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back