Whilst you were gone....

I

imamartian

we (sad b'stards) have had a riot...... you've all been out and got hammered cus it's new year... blah blah blah... but we've run riot in here while you were out !!!

Sponsored Links
Going out at new year is vastly overrated.

Spend half the night queueing. Then at midnight, everyone wants to hug you, then 5 minutes later everyone wants to smack you. Whats the point? :rolleyes:

Spend half the night queueing. Then at mignight, everyone wants to hug you, then 5 minutes later everyone wants to smack you. Whats the point? :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more. Although I was dragged out into town last night and was surprised to find it rather dead.

Spend half the night queueing. Then at mignight, everyone wants to hug you, then 5 minutes later everyone wants to smack you

Kids grown up and wanted to do their own thing. Freedom at last.

Brilliant, we went round town last night. What a fu**ing nightmare. :cry:

What steve wrote was true, with the addition of the following,
Teenagers, adults and the women fighting. Gangs fighting everywhere. And police heading in opposite direction. :rolleyes:

Beer and vomit everywhere. Glasses and windows smashed.

Felt totally under dressed for the occasion. Apparently its cool to walk around in bloodsoaked clothing and cooler if you,re bleeding from a gaping head wounds.

Highlight of the night was being locked in a pub (11.30pm). :rolleyes:
The reason being the pub opposite was being redesigned literally.

1200 Firework display 00.15 another free for all. :rolleyes:

Was not like this 15-20 years ago.
Next year I will be going out in body armour :LOL:

On the whole a nother ruined night out. :evil:

Sponsored Links

Spend half the night queueing. Then at midnight, everyone wants to hug you, then 5 minutes later everyone wants to smack you. Whats the point? :rolleyes:

Northern Clubs ;)

People are very co-op erative at new year.

Just for you Steve I have a question...

Castle damaged by fire in the early nineties?

Wonderfull Steve, cheers!

What castle was damaged by smoke in the same decade?

This one stumps me!

Dave

Sponsored Links
Back