WHO’ s allowed in!

You have just posted something and haven't even read it properly and seem to think china is a 3rd world country.

1. How have you formed that impression?
2. In any case, it is a non-sequitor, based on my post.

Gobbledegook again.

The part they closed was the fish market.

1. Source?
From what I read, they closed the lot (and it remained closed for months).
https://www.nationalgeographic.co.u...launched-coronavirus-heres-what-you-need-know

If you remember, they closed the entire city. Unless you think they closed the entire city save for a few stalls selling bats, snakes, crocodiles, and "tree bears"........

"But on January 26, China did ban the trade and consumption of wild animals for food. And starting on January 1, the government temporarily closed the Huanan market, after it was identified as the likely source of many early cases of COVID-19. It remains closed, according to Xu Ling, director of the China office of TRAFFIC, the wildlife trade monitoring organisation."
The above was reported on 16th April 2020.

Furthermore, what has that got to do with anything? The thread is about a WHO team going to Wuhan, and what they might find.

Sponsored Links
Good one ajohn you had me going for a moment then I realised nobody could be that stupid. The only point you missed was the Muslim women want to be sterilised & they all need re-education anyway.

you aren't aware that english chicken sheds are crammed with birds out of their natural environment, crammed into filthy conditions?

I don't believe you.

you aren't aware that english chicken sheds are crammed with birds out of their natural environment, crammed into filthy conditions?

I don't believe you.
What is the 'natural environment' for a chicken, Johnnywarrenbuffetbigmiles? I’ve never seen one in the wild.

Sponsored Links
I don't know any bird that naturally lives crammed into a twilight shed, at the rate of 17 per square metre, standing on mesh and excrement all day.

Do you, motmantaxpayerhandoutpaidtowalkthe dog?

I don't believe you.

DIYNOT's prize pratt resorts to making stuff up again, to get some attention.

You really should get a life.

Did "nature" take a load of disparate species from their usual habitats, and cram them together in filthy conditions?

No, "nature" didn't. Humans did. In this case, Chinese humans.

European and British Agribusiness does the same.

PrizePrattatier wants to keep away from that truth.

Does this mean that the diseases which result have been "made" by one or more of the countries involved?

European and British Agribusiness does the same.

And?

This is a thread about Wuhan and the WHO.

Why are hell - bent on diverting this (and any other) thread which may be critical of any country that is not the UK?

What are you afraid of?

This is a thread about Wuhan and the WHO.

no, it's a thread wanting to attack China, and blaming them for cramming animals into unnatural conditions, when this country, and other countries, also do it.

For example, you criticise something that happens in english poultry sheds, but only when it also happens in china.

We're not perfect but you don’t see scenes like this over here though, do you?

A9AEE1F5-394A-48B5-A570-24D0199285E6.jpeg A61C96CD-BF9E-4748-B348-37241C3A5531.jpeg 1747E50B-B95F-441A-8CBA-F55A968DD549.jpeg 112C99C7-499D-42AA-B43F-9F6B6FEE99EE.png

have you managed yet to think of an animal whose natural environment is to be crammed tightly into a dim shed, standing all day on mesh and muck?

Sponsored Links
Back