Who are these nasty people

Never said I didn't need investigating ;) . Who were you in your previous incarnation, ryme? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I ain't perfect and have overstepped the mark and had posts removed. Can't complain about that. All works out even in the end - if someone is breaking the rules or deliberately lodge a prolonged goad, then they should expect to be dealt with accordingly.

I've been slung off at times, presumably for perceived valid reasons. So next time on, learn from these errors and change one's ways. Nobody is forcing any of us to stay on here, so it seems perfectly reasonable to play by the commonly accepted rules.

Sponsored Links
Ive generally backed IMAM's corner, but I cannot in this one. I have to agree that turning a rant about asda into 5 pages of racist / unracist mud slinging does no good for the GD. Someone who tells everyone to get a life outside of the forum, lives and breaths for it.

Sorry IMAM, no, actually im not sorry. If you have a very level headed member like dex taking umbridge with you, it speaks volumes for the way your conducting yourself here.

Just my opinion.

So, it looks pretty unanimous then... the forum world would have been a far better place, if only the cnt had left when he said he was going. :LOL:

The topics I dont have a problem with, just this crusade to 'expose' members and constatly worrying about new members and what their motives are. It's just extremely tedious now. :rolleyes:

So, it looks pretty unanimous then... the forum world would have been a far better place, if only the cnt had left when he said he was going. :LOL:

The topics I dont have a problem with, just this crusade to 'expose' members and constatly worrying about new members and what their motives are. It's just extremely tedious now. :rolleyes:

Topics.. If only. But there again, they will only be hijacked by cant and the other.
Never mind.

Ive generally backed IMAM's corner, but I cannot in this one. I have to agree that turning a rant about asda into 5 pages of racist / unracist mud slinging does no good for the GD. Someone who tells everyone to get a life outside of the forum, lives and breaths for it.

Sorry IMAM, no, actually im not sorry. If you have a very level headed member like dex taking umbridge with you, it speaks volumes for the way your conducting yourself here.

Just my opinion.

interesting... misterdubya... i'm such an infrequent visitor these days.... just come on here and it's 11pm... most punters are posting all through the day...

So i'm not entirely sure which post you're refering to... but i suspect the drift is my little tiff with Cant (oh i wish i was a cockney!!!)

Anyway, the asda thing wasn't my attempt to talk about racism... it was a simple post about adverts, but i was on at a time when the "brat pack" were on and they simply twist things to suit their needs.

And like i said... i've just arrived... today i had a lie in, tested some wiring, blew up my meter, filled the hole with a cut-off of plasterboard, then cut out two half bricks from my external wall and mixed some cement, and put in three new bricks... then cooked tea for wife and three kids, then did 2 hours ironing whilst watching the program about the Tsunami !! wow, how lucky are we... then sat down, poured a glass of wine and opened up DIYnot.. and Misterdubya thinks i live and breathe DIYnot.... err "not"!!

And the Cant and me thing is Cant taking the p1ss... which he's entitled to do, but without explanation, and just to make himself look good... we were supposed to be friends !!!

As for exposing people.... i'm not doing that.... just on a couple of occasions, i'm getting "new" people chucking abuse or accusations at me... i'm only human ffs !!! even if it is alistair reids wife !!! :rolleyes:

interesting... misterdubya... i'm such an infrequent visitor these days.... just come on here and it's 11pm... most punters are posting all through the day...
So i'm not entirely sure which post you're refering to... but i suspect the drift is my little tiff with Cant (oh i wish i was a cockney!!!)
I think your fully aware of what you did.

Anyway, the asda thing wasn't my attempt to talk about racism... it was a simple post about adverts, but i was on at a time when the "brat pack" were on and they simply twist things to suit their needs.
Why turn into 5 pages of rants with Joe?
And like i said... i've just arrived... today i had a lie in, tested some wiring, blew up my meter, filled the hole with a cut-off of plasterboard, then cut out two half bricks from my external wall and mixed some cement, and put in three new bricks... then cooked tea for wife and three kids, then did 2 hours ironing whilst watching the program about the Tsunami !! wow, how lucky are we... then sat down, poured a glass of wine and opened up DIYnot.. and Misterdubya thinks i live and breathe DIYnot.... err "not"
And the Cant and me thing is Cant taking the p**s... which he's entitled to do, but without explanation, and just to make himself look good... we were supposed to be friends !!!
Friends dont act the way you did IMO.

As for exposing people.... i'm not doing that.... just on a couple of occasions, i'm getting "new" people chucking abuse or accusations at me... i'm only human ffs !!! even if it is alistair reids wife !!! :rolleyes:
Please explain, as he is no longer with us. If you have just used this man as an excuse for an argument IMO, you should leave right now. There is pushing boundries..... you stepped over it with that comment.

Sponsored Links
Back