Who are these nasty people

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am a new member to this site and having trolled through a lot of posts I find this is great forum where there are many skilled and very helpful people who share there knowledge to help others with their problems. :D
But what about those who insult, belittle and ridicule posters looking for help. :(

Sponsored Links
Yes, they are complete aunts. Probably tw@s that have had it in the neck from boss or customer all day and looking for someone to vent on.

Yes, they are complete aunts. Probably ****s that have had it in the neck from boss or customer all day and looking for someone to vent on.

Only on here for stress relief. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I tend to read quite a lot of threads, but I do not post much as I don't want to get dragged into some of the heated discussions on here.

Sponsored Links
Well to be fair some questions asked are illegal for the poser to do. Yet they still go ahead.
Some could always use the search facility or even look at the previous post concerning their query.
Then you have the worst, who refuse to accept the advise given is correct.

Remember the people giving the advise/assistance do so for nothing more than passing on some help. Sometimes possibly saving a life ( See Electricity Forum).

Do you see all here as bad?
Or were you just being picky ?

Links to a forum page, not a specific item.
Also both to the water and gassy types.

What was the point?

They think they are the worlds gift to humanity..............................

You could not pay me enough to put my hands in your waste material
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do you see all here as bad?
Or were you just being picky ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a new member to this site and having trolled through a lot of posts I find this is great forum where there are many skilled and very helpful people who share their knowledge to help others with their problems.

Should have gone to specsavers :LOL:

[/quote]The word you were looking for was "trawled", so instead of specsavers maybe school would be a better place? :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

Wrong... I was trolling looking for trolls, mischievous little blighters :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am a new member to this site and having trolled through a lot of posts ...
The word you were looking for was "trawled", so instead of specsavers maybe school would be a better place? :LOL: :LOL:

No I think he was right in the first place, Cante. His original post is not the type of thing somebody 'new' to the forum would post. It is the posting of a troll.

[quote

No I think he was right in the first place, Cante. His original post is not the type of thing somebody 'new' to the forum would post. It is the posting of a troll.[/quote]

You'll need to raise your game . That pun has already been used.
Come on then

Sponsored Links
Back