Who can save the nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, he'll probably reveal my real name! And do, it's not Boris
He tends to be very vengeful, so if you haven't upset him, you're probably safe.
I can only assume that whoever it is that he claims he revealed their personal data, must have exposed his racism. It's not that difficult.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
He tends to be very vengeful, so if you haven't upset, you're probably safe.
I can only assume that whoever it is that he claims he revealed their personal data, must have exposed his racism. It's not that difficult.

What are you going on about ?

Sponsored Links
Revealing article by John Burn-Murdoch in the FT:

. "When it comes to average household incomes, the UK may soon need to ask migrant labourers to take a pay cut."

. "Far from simply losing touch with their western European peers, last year the lowest-earning bracket of British households had a standard of living that was 20 per cent weaker than their counterparts in Slovenia."

Full article here.

His twitter thread on the article here.
You been watching Phil?

No surprises that the resident racist turns every discussion into one of his typical racist rants.
He's openly admitted to breaking the data protection act, with the implicit complicity of mods or admin.
And mods allow him to continue posting.
So he's either a self-confessed lawbreaker, or a devout liar.

Take care of your personal data, ReganAndCarter will reveal it in this forum, if his claims have any value at all.

I only had the info because you posted it on here, you melt. :ROFLMAO:

Sue me, or STFU!

Revealing article by John Burn-Murdoch in the FT:

. "When it comes to average household incomes, the UK may soon need to ask migrant labourers to take a pay cut."

. "Far from simply losing touch with their western European peers, last year the lowest-earning bracket of British households had a standard of living that was 20 per cent weaker than their counterparts in Slovenia."

Full article here.

His twitter thread on the article here.
Well we are lucky Truss has promised high growth of 2.5% so we should start to feel much richer soon.

Well we are lucky Truss has promised high growth of 2.5% so we should start to feel much richer soon.
Will that take the lowest paid up to be on a par with their peers in Slovenia, then?

If you live in a shed at the bottom of the garden notch, how do get this feel for what's going on.

If you live in a shed at the bottom of the garden notch, how do get this feel for what's going on.
I look at history.

last 12 years of Tory power = stagnant growth
so we know Truss will deliver stagnant growth.

Economists are saying tax cuts won’t deliver growth.
bigger bank bonuses won’t deliver growth

Growth means inward investment, but lower tax is not going to work: Brexit means UK has a smaller marketplace and UK has a skills shortage.

He got Brexit done, his vision was to deliver on the promises brexit entailed, Carrie stopped him.. That's why he 'got rid of' Boris.
Actually a number of Tory wanted shut of Cummins.

LOL I wondered if it might be because he may have done something, rather UnTory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back