Who can save the nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can save the nation? Anyone for Dodgy Dominic (Cummins)? No? Why not (or rather why?)

Sponsored Links
Who can save the nation? Anyone for Dodgy Dominic (Cummins)? No? Why not (or rather why?)

Doms a sound bloke, a left wing friend/relative is a close friend of his and has surprised me by some of the stories.

What can't be denied, by even the thickest of people is that Cummings is one of, if not the greatest political strategist of all time, he makes Alistair Campbell look a nob.

He got Brexit done, his vision was to deliver on the promises brexit entailed, Carrie stopped him.. That's why he 'got rid of' Boris.

Do you really think you can influence how people vote and who is likely to be in power after the next election by posting your political campaigns in this forum?
You have to start somewhere. We're currently ruled by the tabloid elite.

Sponsored Links
Rivers of blood a prophetic statement, so easy to predict at the time not exactly a soothsayer Enoch.
More blood is spiled by white men each year. More children raped by white men. More wives and partners Killed by white men.

But let's focus on those poor, desperate, downtrodden, hated minorities.

More blood is spiled by white men each year. More children raped by white men. More wives and partners Killed by white men.

But let's focus on those poor, desperate, downtrodden, hated minorities.
Oxymorons are not so blatantly obvious but credit to you that one is.

He got Brexit done, his vision was to deliver on the promises brexit entailed, Carrie stopped him.. That's why he 'got rid of' Boris.
Err, nope, Brexit still isn't completed (e.g. import controls, electronic documentation, etc are STILL missing) - and now Truss and the ERG want to renogtiate their own deal. This won't happen. Brexit didn't really promise anything other than to tank the pound, screw our economy and make the super rich richer. Well, at least those Brexit goals were all achieved! I have to say, though, that I'm still waiting for the unicorn they promised all of us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually ever read Enoch's "Rivers of Blood" speech?

The text is readily available.

When you see photos of fine examples of diversity fighting it out in Hyde Park with machetes, I would say that the nation is beyond saving.
No surprises that the resident racist turns every discussion into one of his typical racist rants.
He's openly admitted to breaking the data protection act, with the implicit complicity of mods or admin.
And mods allow him to continue posting.
So he's either a self-confessed lawbreaker, or a devout liar.

Take care of your personal data, ReganAndCarter will reveal it in this forum, if his claims have any value at all.

Last edited:
What can't be denied, by even the thickest of people is that Cummings is one of, if not the greatest political strategist of all time, he makes Alistair Campbell look a nob.
he was a good strategist, no doubt about that. But he didn't achieve much overall.

his greatest strength was the use of 3 word slogans. Brexi t not finished

You have to start somewhere. We're currently ruled by the tabloid elite.
Gramsci called it Cultural Hegemony. The idea that those ruled by the dominant group (us) believe that the economic and social conditions of their society are natural and inevitable, rather than created by people with a vested interest in particular social, economic, and political orders.

Our society operates in a way that serves the worldview of those who dominate it. In reality we could created almost any kind of society we wanted. There's nothing 'natural' or 'inevitable' about the way things are.

Err, nope, Brexit still isn't completed (e.g. import controls, electronic documentation, etc are STILL missing) - and now Truss and the ERG want to renogtiate their own deal. This won't happen. Brexit didn't really promise anything other than to tank the pound, screw our economy and make the super rich richer. Well, at least those Brexit goals were all achieved! I have to say, though, that I'm still waiting for the unicorn they promised all of us...
They wrapped themselves in the flag, blamed 'others' for any and all the problems people were experiencing and convinced many people if only they voted a certain way all these problems could be resolved.

In reality it was only ever about one thing - deregulation. You only have to look at those behind it, particularly Elliot, to see the real agenda.

I've never been a supporter of the EU and leaving it could have easily been made a success and it will be, not for the likes of us obviously, for those behind it and their backers.

Take care of your personal data, ReganAndCarter will reveal it in this forum, if his claims have any value at all.
Oh no, he'll probably reveal my real name! And do, it's not Boris

Revealing article by John Burn-Murdoch in the FT:

. "When it comes to average household incomes, the UK may soon need to ask migrant labourers to take a pay cut."

. "Far from simply losing touch with their western European peers, last year the lowest-earning bracket of British households had a standard of living that was 20 per cent weaker than their counterparts in Slovenia."

Full article here.

His twitter thread on the article here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back