Who is he? -- who? who?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Make your choice --
Which sometimes active poster played/plays the part of Slogger? In the Notters soap.
:?:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I can only assume from this threrad that Slogger is still active...so I too must ask the question empip..Who the hell is it??

Not the foggiest .... Strange, how he disappeared off the radar..

It was interesting to note Dave (the skipper?) ... was playing paulbrown .... Here

:) :)

Obviously I missed all the crap surrounding the leaving of BAS, and although I won't miss some of his posting, as we clashed a few times, I think he was an asset to the site in certain instances.

I used to be rather robust in defence of some of my posts to my detriment, and BAS certainly suffered the same problem..be good to see him back without the attitude issue..he was a knowledgable Guy and, when he thought his post through, a very informative one.

If your reading this Mike, I wish you well and hope you do return.

Big_Spark

you can whistle regarding BAS back here I seen him at other better DIY places, some members only I snuck in ,lol
this forum lost a very good knowledgeable Good Guy here ...from what I see he sees his time here as good but admin let idiot mods ruin this site...

tell us summat we dont know , lol :)

if mick ... teehee ..lol ;)
is reading this I wish you all the best sir , an I hope YOUR better half is doing well now .. ?
Best Regards
moz ;)

Perhaps they were both busy with a court case, pip? ;)

Moz...I second your sentiments :D

last year slogger did say that he was going to go and not come back again.after a month markie joined and his first post was to ask where slogger was as he was one of the most entertaining posters here and he put the demon face in his post when no-one missed him and he lives in the same place and has the same views but expressed differently.

maybe

Sponsored Links
Back