Who or What would you be?

'One' must be in touch with one's feminine side.

noseallvillagemw3.jpg

Sponsored Links
SpongeBob-standup.jpg

I'd be sponge bob, my grandsons would be really happy! And I'm sure that I'd like crabby patties.

I had crabby patties once so I got some ointment from the doctor.

Sponsored Links
Assuming you became them for the day, taking over exactly where and when they are ( a la Quantum leap ) to be returned to your own body after exactly 24 hours then..

I'd like to be osama bin laden..
I'd call and tell the US government where I was and at the 23 hours 59 minutes and 58 seconds mark, I'd pull the pin out of a grenade and drop it down my trousers....

he'd get a hell of a shock when he came back to his body...

noseall said:
I'd like to be a girl for a month. It can't be all that bad. There are billions currently existing as such.

It would have to be at least a month though, so as to see what all the fuss is about.

A month is only long enough to experience the one drawback of the XX chromosome. You will need at least a year to reap the benefits. The Kama Sutra is a big book! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ColJack said:
I'd like to be osama bin laden..

That's a clever plan with many possible variations. You could be Gordon Brown and call a general election. Let's see him wriggle out of that one. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But let's get back to the original question: Who or WHAT would you be? Given that one day isn't nearly enough to really experience female sexuality, I'll settle for being an eagle. Those aerial view maps would look a bit tame after that. :D :D :D

I guess Mr West would like to be the thong of a certain recent young addition to the forum ;)

I'd be Blasphemous for a day.

I'd switch off the computer and go-out-and-do-something-less-boring-instead...!

That way we wouldn't have to put up with all these long winded threads, and Blas could go outdoors and marvel at the new inventions that have come along since his last venture outside. Tarmacadam highways, the horseless carriage, and hot pants.

I'd be Blasphemous for a day.

I'd switch off the computer and go-out-and-do-something-less-boring-instead...!

Blasphemous........2778 posts.

Deluks.................3217 posts.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ........ :LOL:

Right! I'll teach you to get pedantic :evil:

Blasphemous
from United Kingdom

1,395,360 minutes have passed since joining*

Average of 1 posting every 502.28 minutes.

Deluks
from United Kingdom

2,239,200 minutes have passed since joining*

Average of 1 posting every 695.83 minutes. (Including this one)

(*at time of writing)

Sponsored Links
Back