who ultimately runs this website?

No-one want s to ignore the mighty joe-90. Not even you.

Sponsored Links
The way this thread has gone typifies what i'm on about... there are some idiots on here hellbent on destroying things....

I'm not stupid enough to think they can be defeated with words.... just as any low life form can survive.... they just grow back elsewhere.
I ingore them because i'm not gonna waste my time fuelling their ego.

This type of person resorts to name calling and baiting.... well i may be boring, but that's because i only come here occasionally, whereas 'some people' live in this forum...

And just a little thought on name calling - i let names in through my eyes/ears into my head... but not into my heart... when these names get to your heart that's when they hurt. If they stay in your head, they become a reflection of the person that delivered them.... call me what you like.... show your true colours...

I'd say I'm pretty good at a few things ...

Flying
Music
Golf
Most DIY

But ... Kicking your a55 is top of the achievement list at the moment :cool:

MW

Is there something missing in your "reality" life mega that you have to big yourself up on an internet forum to total strangers ?.
A "life" perhaps. :LOL: :LOL:

I used to ignore Joe but I don't anymore ... Why? ... Simple ... He's good entertainment value :LOL:

No matter how morose I feel it's great to see someone who's worse ... What a tonic ;)

Keep it up Joe, you provide a public service ... Whilst people are taking the pi55 out of you they will leave the rest of us alone.

MW

Sponsored Links
I used to ignore Joe but I don't anymore ... Why? ... Simple ... He's good entertainment value :LOL:

No matter how morose I feel it's great to see someone who's worse ... What a tonic ;)

Keep it up Joe, you provide a public service ... Whilst people are taking the pi55 out of you they will leave the rest of us alone.

MW

that's fine! but go and do it on your own thread.... i'm sick of reading an interesting (obviously not posted by me) post, only to find that there are three pages of "my nob's bigger than yours" bickering in the middle of it.

Is there something missing in your "reality" life mega that you have to big yourself up on an internet forum to total strangers ?.
A "life" perhaps.
Joe asked the question ... Which bit don't you like?

I fly aircraft and have done since the early 80's
I sing in pubs and clubs and have been in various bands since I was a teenager ... Play solo now, mostly charity events.
I play golf pretty frequently nowadays off a handicap of 5
And love all DIY and always have (except painting). Mrs Megawatt says I should get people in but I have OCD and must do it myself despite it taking 10 times as long (which is what f***s Mrs MW off) ;)

This isn't "bigging up" as you so eloquently put it ... It's just the way it is?

MW

That's fine! but go and do it on your own thread.... i'm sick of reading an interesting (obviously not posted by me) post, only to find that there are three pages of "my nob's bigger than yours" bickering in the middle of it.
I don't actually recall having a conversation about penile size (length or girth).

Is there a reason you mentioned it ... Some private problem you have perhaps that you would like to get off your chest (or out of your pants)?

MW

Maybe he has a problem 'bigging it up'? :LOL:

I'm curious why you seem to have such a problem with this Norcon ... Don't you have any hobbies outside this virtual World?

That's fine! but go and do it on your own thread.... i'm sick of reading an interesting (obviously not posted by me) post, only to find that there are three pages of "my nob's bigger than yours" bickering in the middle of it.
I don't actually recall having a conversation about penile size (length or girth).

Is there a reason you mentioned it ... Some private problem you have perhaps that you would like to get off your chest (or out of your pants)?

MW

I'm not arguing with you MW, i haven't got the energy... but you know very well i was using an analogy. And you're intelligent enough to understand the context it was used in... i'm disappointed that you're so much into this "Joe - baiting" that you seem to forget what it's doing to this forum...

Maybe it's you that is so boring you can't have fun. Mega and I don't have a problem.

No problems at all mega. Just take a lot of what I read on here with a pinch of salt.
Hobbies ?. Yes . Clay pigeon shooting and shooting intruders. ;)

It is my belief that it is not in the interest of this country to allow beggars from Europe in. If that makes me a racist - fine. You on the other hand seem willing to see the streets filled with begging children to prove a point on an Internet forum. Is that true?

My dear joseph,

As you keep telling me, the streets (at least in Bramhall) are already filled with 12 million "BEGGARS".

Sponsored Links
Back