Why are remainer predictions always wrong.

Sponsored Links
all their predictions of social and economic collapse

i'd be amused to see you try to find such predictions from me.

Meanwhile, where's that £350 million a week for the NHS? And the "Easiest deal in history?" And staying in the single market?

I know a remainer that predicted they were going to leave the UK when the U.K. left the EU. Guess how that prediction turned out? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
all their predictions of social and economic collapse .
No one wanted a 'no deal' brexit not even Brexiteer politicians. I guess that is why they all worked so hard at the end grovelling to the EU before the deadline ended.
Operation Yellowhammer looked into the chaos that would occur if such a (no deal) scenario played out and a lot of remoaners voiced their concerns about a no deal Brexit.

It's rather disingenuous of you to omit the words 'no deal from your opening salvo.

However, I'm seeing nothing optimistic with Brexit even though we left WITH a deal.
I'm just seeing a huge pile of poo.

with COVID-19, i'm not sure if we'll know the true and total effect of brexit. COVID-19 has had such a dramatic impact it's not totally clear, yes some things have been challenging, like importing goods which is slowly getting better, but there are other instances that we are suffering, people say it's because of brexit but then Europe are suffering the same or very similar fate.

i think you have to concede that some difference has been made both positive and negative, but it doesnt appear to be the defacto cause.

I thought Remainers were supposed to be smarter than Brexiteers, yet all their predictions of social and economic collapse almost always seem a bit premature.

https://www.briefingsforbritain.co.uk/five-years-on-the-things-remainers-got-wrong-about-brexit/

Notchy 7 take note.

Let me see what I predicted:

1 damage to fishing industry
2 damaging border in N Ireland
3 damage to farming
4 delays in deliveries
5 increase in problems at haulage
6 huge increase in red tape
7 UK businesses would be damaged by loss of EU customers
8 increase in prices
9 crap EU deal
10 no worthwhile new trade deal benefits
11 zero chance of a worthwhile trade deal with America
12 zero chance of a trade deal with India
13 constant flow of businesses moving from UK to be inside EU
14 Tories and their mates making money out of the chaos
15 Tories increasing NHS privatisation for personal gain
16 Brexit leading to increase in inequality
17 bonfire of regulations

I must admit, I did not predict massive chaos and damage to UK supply chains, nor did I predict 1 million shortage of workers which is going to cause economic stagnation.

Truth hurts poppet eh? Nice to see that that "Propaganda site" speaks the truth.

It doesn’t speak the truth, it’s bolox.

heres an example “no delays” - there are delays, it’s having a huge damaging effect…..but the delays have been kept away from the border.

The Brexit campaign was built on lies and this govt continue to spin and lie.

like those trade deals….which are merely EU rollover deals, zero gain over EU membership.

Sponsored Links
Back