Why are remainer predictions always wrong.

trawling the net for any thing
You could take a trip to the supermarket to find brexit issues. Or try and order some roof tiles. Or try and import goods. Or try and export goods. Or speak to people in Northern Ireland. Or speak to fishermen. Or speak to farmers.

You could even listen to brexit being a pile of poo on the radio if you wish. Brexit poo is affecting everyone every where - why limit yourself to trawling the internet.(y)

Sponsored Links
I'll pretend I'm Irish. Europeans think ALL us Brits are thikko brexers. They can point and laugh at some other poor Brit. Ta for the heads-up though.:)

they probably know you are a thicko
:ROFLMAO:

Austrians are a good judge of character ;)

and lay off the snitzel and schnapps or you may bring a pandemic back to the UK

like that bloke from Essex u were on about who started this COVID

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Minimum wage should be increased to about £15/hr or £30k/yr

Bump up some salaries, and bring down those of the big earners who get more in bonuses than most people earn as a salary.

Agree. Starting with Gary Lineker. Some people take too much out of the pot. Not so much a problem with the like of Alan Suger as he has invested into himself.

The rich should be paying more tax on luxury goods

I think we all agree under valued and under paid.
(Care workers)
The times they are a changin.

One of my mother's carers, a 6'3" Jamaican guy with a heavy accent making him hard to understand, turned up 90 mins late to get mum(90 odd) out of bed, showered, dressed and fed. He falsified the record showing what time he turned up. That's unacceptable, right? Yes, but none of the half dozen care companies I tried has any vacancies , at all. Even the most expensive.
Same fellow has never done any cooking in his life, and couldn't manage a gas grill to make toast. He left unlit gas on, having toasted one side only and presented it to her on a cold plate. So we bought a toaster, and hope she never asks for cheese on toast.

1 million shortage of workers which is going to cause economic stagnation.
'Economic stagnation'? or just structural readjustment to Brexit.
1 million shortage of workers or 1 million job vacancies created by Brexit.
Take your pick Notchy, is Brexit the disaster you predicted or is it the biggest job creation scheme in history.

Take your pick Notchy, is Brexit the disaster you predicted or is it the biggest job creation scheme in history.

Difficult to predict where these 3 dark curves are going:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentan...pes/bulletins/employmentintheuk/september2021

.........assuming we get over Covid, which looks likely from the multiple coloured curves.

usual simplistic nonsense spouted by brexers.

There’s 50,000 shortage of nurses…..how has Brexit sorted them?

Do you think a guy in Hull is going to take a job picking tomatoes in Kent?

Thanet Earth has just thrown out £300k worth of tomatoes because of shortage of workers…..but according to you a jobs a jobs a job - it doesn’t where, what or how.

Thanet Earth has just thrown out £300k worth of tomatoes because of shortage of workers…..but according to you a jobs a jobs a job - it doesn’t where, what or how.

Do Thanet earth pay a fair wage and supply their workers with decent clean accommodation and living conditions?

You obviously don't understand the logistics involved of getting a worker to go to a particular job...

EU workers were mainly younger and were happier to move around rather than our indigenous scroungers!

And the whole idea of only allowing in so called 'skilled workers' on a visa is laughable...

If you have no certainty of being able to remain in the UK, why would those so called 'skilled workers' bother?

PS. Every worker is skilled!

You could take a trip to the supermarket to find brexit issues.
I went this morning. Only thing not in stock was gravy bones treats for the dog. European wine - well, they couldn’t get rid of it quick enough and were giving 25% off if you bought 6 bottles or more. No shortage of the stuff and obviously, no shortage of truck drivers to get it over here. Of course, I obliged……

3F4E1BE6-B6B9-4322-8EDE-ABE461FDC9C9.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back