Why are you giving away free trade knowledge

I'm sorry to hear that and best of luck in finding something as soon as possible,

Do you mainly work in new-build or smaller business general stuff ?

New builds/traditional/restoration/repairs.

Basically everything and anything that involves carpentry/joinery as that is what career i chose.
I have worked on jobs thats have a budget of 10.00 and worked on jobs where the budget is 10 million plus.

But all that adds upto sweet FA as i am here twiddeling my thumbs.

Maybe i should go into a career what all these guys are doing asking for help as 'the majority' seem to have more then enough time to do 2 jobs ey.

Sponsored Links
It was on the news earlier that a hundred people had been left without gas, because some engineer had connected a boiler up incorrectly, and blocked up gas pipes with water.

Main water heaters send water down the gas supply when not regularly and correctly serviced.

Paul. The gas and water sections are seperste, connected, sort of, by push rod. I've not been to one for sone time, but I struggle to see how water can pass to gas section. More details, please, I am aways open to ideas, instruction and discussion.

Regards, EGM.

Hi guys,

As a consumer of the many services you all offer i would just like to say that i really appreciate the kindness of the many experts on here who offer advise. I am a small time DIY'er who understands my limits and i value the contributions you make which helps me understand what i need from a professional and some of the questions to ask him or her when discussing a job.

I have always tried to support local experts in their fields and continue to do so. However, as you all know, there are those who try to take advantage with regards to quality of work as well as price and discussing topics on the forum helps me, and many others, to safeguard against those who take advantage of the general public.

Thanks to all of you who offer your views freely and, by doing so, reiterate to people like myself that the good guys far out weigh the bad ones.

Kind regards,

Tracey

Sponsored Links
Back