why are you.............

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My initials are RF and my hobby is Lighting amatuer dramatics shows.

Not very exciting :)

JOHNBOY42 was given to me by the girlfriend then become wife, I have asked her before why she calls me this and she JOHN because of my name ...........BOY because of my boyish looks and when I enquired about 42 she justs smirks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

JOHNBOY42 said:
JOHNBOY42 was given to me by the girlfriend then become wife, I have asked her before why she calls me this and she JOHN because of my name ...........BOY because of my boyish looks and when I enquired about 42 she justs smirks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Inside leg measurement? ;)

could be? but she is quite young herself and does not measure things imperial,so that leaves......................................metric :oops: :oops:

markie, because when I joined I was abit p#ssed ( well alot ) and i've regreted ever since. the name not joining btw :D

If anyone hasen't guessed my name Peter.

markie said:
markie, because when I joined I was abit p#ssed ( well alot ) and i've regreted ever since. the name not joining btw :D

If anyone hasen't guessed my name Peter.

Well you could change it ! Err your forum name that is, changing your real name via deed poll because of a drunken forum joining incident is a bit harsh.

gcol said:
g = first intial
col = first part of my surname

how dull...

Graham Collins?

BTW, I named myself after my now defunct company, Lighting Design & Installation.

Only kidding! It was Secure Electrical Services....

gcol said:
g = first intial
col = first part of my surname

how dull...

hmmm. I'll guess GC dad is big Al' ... a purveyor of bling ;)

Sponsored Links
Back