why are you.............

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
:evil: i was born 01/11/85

1289 came from a door code in a shop i used to work at. I was thinking of a memorable number to me. I used it on other sites too, but canging it, as it makes me look like im 18 or something. :oops: I'm 21.
You're doing yourself no favours by biting oh old one. ;)
Chill and revel in being young, you get more respect and money when you're older but you also get fatter and physically slower. The trick is to be happy and secure with what you are. So, as the Beatles said, "let it be".

Sponsored Links
spice said:
Why I chose the name Spice ?.......

I'm very fiery, :mrgreen:

I bet you were hoping I was going to say something rude and naughty..... :oops:

It not because you always... 'get what you really really want, what you really really want I wanna I wanna'... then?

For the first couple of years of using the internet, my online name (and email) was "simoninbrighton", but having moved back to Grantham in 2002 and changed ISP it was time for a change.

One of the less tolerant and more offensive regulars at my local pub up there started calling me "ninebob" as a dig at my sexuality, but much to his annoyance I actually found it quite endearing and encouraged the use of it as my nickname - I still do! So when I next set up an email account, that's what I used and it just stuck for everytime I registered a username anywhere.

Of course, I'm now back in Brighton, but "ninebob" is much snappier than the original choice so I'm happy to stick with it!

Zampa wrote.... <It not because you always... 'get what you really really want, what you really really want I wanna I wanna'... then?>

That as well :mrgreen:

Gcol wrote..... <Would that be "baby" "spice"? Sorry. >

Lol, More like scary, but worse. ;)

Obviously, my real name is Alphonso Zablione.

Sponsored Links
Back