The cheese submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why not?..I find analogy of cheese submarine a bit odd,,,as if the person is drunk and saying silly things,,,or hallucinating on mushrooms,,..joke shedzy,, that ok with you???..Or do you not do humour. You ok with cheese sub analogys,but humour blows your mind?
But JohnD didn't write it, did he.

Sponsored Links
so first they jostled to the front (stepped forward) then, being Quitters, they ran away.

They dropped out because they didnt have enough votes.

I suppose you could argue Jeremy Corbyn didnt run away, even when 172 of his MPs voted him out he refused to go :ROFLMAO:

A lot of those 172 are still there, waiting. :mad:

The thing is, the best way to understand Theresa May’s predicament is to imagine that 52 percent of Britain had voted that the government should build a submarine out of cheese.

Now, Theresa May was initially against building a submarine out of cheese, obviously. Because it’s a completely insane thing to do.

However, in order to become PM, she had to pretend that she thought building a submarine out of cheese was fine and could totally work.

"Cheese means cheese," she told us all, madly.

Then she actually built one.

It’s ****. Of course it is. For God’s sake, are you stupid? It’s a submarine built out of cheese.

So now, having built a **** cheese submarine, she has to put up with both Labour and Tory Brexiters insisting that a less **** cheese submarine could have been built.

They’re all lying, and they know it. So does everybody else. We've covered this already, I know, but it’s cheese and it’s a submarine. How good could it possibly be?

Only she can’t call them out on this. Because she has spent the past two years also lying, by pretending she really could build a decent submarine out of cheese.

So that’s where we are.

On balance, I this analogy works fine, perhaps except for the submarine and cheese parts, which need a little work.

Hugo Rifkind
See above,,,shedzy,,JohnD, ,,OP

And how does that explain or excuse your repeated failure to read the first post properly?

Looks like the dum didn't get as far as the by-line.

Compared to you usual quotes in italics, with quote marks and a link, i’d say your slacking.

For example, some of your better work:
07CD43E1-05B8-4884-8D2D-A6E14F7FF3F5.png

Please try and maintain a standard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back