why are you.............

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't worry Mod, Softus has been waging a vendetta against me for a while, it just goes to show how shallow a man he really is, I can take it!
maybe one day he'll actually take the time to read my posts and see where he went wrong. Looking at recent posts it seems i'm not the only one to have sussed him out for what he really is, I notice he never answers back when i mention the fact his alias is joe-90!

One question though Mod, if his post is irrelevent then why did you not delete it? That only fuels what i was saying in previous posts that some on here are allowed to vilify or be abusive to others but if the "accused" retaliate they find their posts removed!

moderator 5 said:
not relevant to the topic.
I don't agree.

If, in a topic about user names, a user gives a reason for choosing a user name, and that reason is a lie, or suspected to be a lie, and references are supplied to topics on which moderators have exposed that lie, or suspected lie, then those references are relevant.

tim west said:
I notice he never answers back when i mention the fact his alias is joe-90!

That's because it's too ridiculous for words!

I'm the one that kicks his butt.

Softus said:
moderator 5 said:
not relevant to the topic.
I don't agree.

If, in a topic about user names, a user gives a reason for choosing a user name, and that reason is a lie, or suspected to be a lie, and references are supplied to topics on which moderators have exposed that lie, or suspected lie, then those references are relevant.
So now i'm lying about what actors I like, geez Softus/joe-90 how long have you been a mind reader?

tim west said:
It's true - I'm really joe-90, but I chose the user name Softus as an alter ago, and I look up all of my answers using Google and Wikipedia.

In reality I'm a failed estate agent who has nothing better to do than pretend to understand combi boilers, and I truly believe that the holocaust never happened.

You got me.

Softus said:
tim west said:
It's true - I'm really joe-90, but I chose the user name Softus as an alter ago, and I look up all of my answers using Google and Wikipedia.

In reality I'm a failed estate agent who has nothing better to do than pretend to understand combi boilers, and I truly believe that the holocaust never happened.

You got me.
Very good using mind games to try to disprove the truth! even down to the vilifying of each other hoping that will throw people. Just keep your remarks towards me civil this time unless you want another battle of wits you cannot win!

tim west said:
another battle of wits you cannot win!
Thanks for that. My smile is so wide it's actually creasing the air around my face.

I just don't understand how you found me out when everyone else missed the truth about my dual identity. :oops:

Softus said:
Thanks for that. My smile is so wide it's actually creasing the air around my face.

I just don't understand how you found me out when everyone else missed the truth about my dual identity. :oops:
Did they? :)

Softus said:
Crossed my mind once or twice - it's unusual to find two chaps as argumentative in one place. ;)

So. joe 90 has admitted being Softus...

Will tim west admit to being ftrooper???

Sponsored Links
Back