why are you.............

securespark said:
So. joe 90 has admitted being Softus...

Will tim west admit to being ftrooper???
why would i do that?
if you notice around that time there was a poster named Tim West I still think that was joe or softus or whoever else he calls himself trying to discredit me for whatever sick reason they have in their tiny mind.

Sponsored Links
Here are some interesting user names that have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else, no sirree:

Ftrooper - last posted 3 November 2006
MUM - last posted 3 November 2006
imaplumber - last posted 3 November 2006
TimWest (note: NOT "tim west") - last posted 21 November 2006

I wonder why these completely different people, who are not the same as each other, chose those names.

Interesting, eh? And all with the utmost relevance to the topic in hand. And since none of them is "tim west", this has nothing to do with "tim west".

On an entirely different subject, but still on the same topic, I forgot to congratulate "tim west" (who is an entirely different person with no prior user names) on his very first post on 27th November last year.

Hey! Anyone remember Big_Spark? Now that was an interesting user name, and he had nothing at all to do with ETHunter, who also had an interesting user name.

So many interesting user names, two of whom are called "tim west" and "TimWest", but who have nothing to do with other. Phew-ee! :D

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Here are some interesting user names that have nothing whatsoever to do with anyone else, no sirree:

Ftrooper - last posted 3 November 2006
MUM - last posted 3 November 2006
imaplumber - last posted 3 November 2006
TimWest (note: NOT "tim west") - last posted 21 November 2006

I wonder why these completely different people, who are not the same as each other, chose those names.

Interesting, eh? And all with the utmost relevance to the topic in hand. And since none of them is "tim west", this has nothing to do with "tim west".

On an entirely different subject, but still on the same topic, I forgot to congratulate "tim west" (who is an entirely different person with no prior user names) on his very first post on 27th November last year.

Hey! Anyone remember Big_Spark? Now that was an interesting user name, and he had nothing at all to do with ETHunter, who also had an interesting user name.

So many interesting user names, two of whom are called "tim west" and "TimWest", but who have nothing to do with other. Phew-ee! :D
And your point?? Big Spark was formerly known as FWL Engineer another poster you are trying to discredit? got nothing better to do with your time?

tim west said:
And your point?
I'm merely having an on-topic discussion about interesting user names. They're all very interesting, don't you think? I mean, there are so many people called Tim West that it's actually quite surprising that only two of them have registered on the site.

Surely you don't think that we doubt your word when you say that you haven't had other user names? :eek:

Softus said:
tim west said:
And your point?
I'm merely having an on-topic discussion about interesting user names. They're all very interesting, don't you think? I mean, there are so many people called Tim West that it's actually quite surprising that only two of them have registered on the site.

Surely you don't think that we doubt your word when you say that you haven't had other user names? :eek:
If my real name was tim west then yes but as it's not then what's you trying to get at? is your real name softus?

tim west said:
If my real name was tim west then yes but as it's not then what's you trying to get at?
Get at? Why would I be trying to get at anything? Is there anything I should be getting at? :confused:

I mean, you're telling the truth about having no previous user names, aren't you?

is your real name softus?
No, it's Softus.

Softus you are boring me to tears tonight, had enough cr*p from your mouth for today, goodnight!

tim west said:
securespark said:
So. joe 90 has admitted being Softus...

Will tim west admit to being ftrooper???
why would i do that?
if you notice around that time there was a poster named Tim West

I'm not talking about Tim West, I'm talking about ftrooper....come on, you're cornered. Be a man & own up!

Moderator 5 said:
Sock a in put it.
Jeesh M 5 - I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

I was just commenting on many of the interesting user names that we see come and go. Isn't that what this General Discussion topic is supposed to be about? Isn't is high time we exchanged some civilised and polite banter, without all those unpleasant accusations of untruths?

And "tim west" seems to be the ideal a mascot for a new dawn in forum discussions - the man (or woman) who has never used another user name, even in jest. I can't claim that accolade of course, because I'm also joe-90 (no he isn't / I'm not - he / I can't be because I once kicked my own ass).

No, I'm quite sure that it has to be TimWest, sorry I mean "tim west" - he am durr man.

Mod 5.

Why are you Mod 5?

What happened to Mods 1, 2, 3, & 4

Moderator 5 said:
I don't see anyone here fit to cast the first stone.
Depends on the stone, surely?

For example, do you see it as a lump of dirty coal in the shape of a clumsy accusation, tossed carelessly at someone who has more than one user name, perhaps for comic effect, or as a fine diamond, a jewel cut precisely as a shining example of being honest about having a different user name, hurled accurately at a devious miscreant who is lying about being innocent of the alleged misdemeanor?

BOC said:
Mod 5.

Why are you Mod 5?

What happened to Mods 1, 2, 3, & 4

They were overthrown in a violent coup when Mod 5 declared himself King of Diynot. Previous mods are being kept in a Dungeon in Milton Keynes with no internet access and bob dole as warder. Admin is a powerless figurehead who doesn't know that Mod 5 is putting poison in his cocoa.

++++++++++++++++
I have deleted your pointless and abusive post.

Mod 5
++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
Back