Why Bother.

Hardly the end of the world, don't condone it, but not that bad an offence.

Oh? So some mouth-breather ploughs into your family in his car breaking your child's neck or smashing its brain, consigning the child to a life in a wheelchair and you to hundreds of thousands of pounds of costs then laughs in your face and says " Accepted.. savesd over 7000 pound, sad, i know, but thats honest me."

Like I wrote, I wouldn't wipe my feet on people who drive uninsured.

Sponsored Links

Oh? So some mouth-breather ploughs into your family in his car breaking your child's neck or smashing its brain, consigning the child to a life in a wheelchair and you to hundreds of thousands of pounds of costs then laughs in your face and says " Accepted.. savesd over 7000 pound, sad, i know, but thats honest me."

why would your insurance situation change that? the ABI has been handling uninsured driver cases since i don't know when. Like I said I don't condone it, but there are worse things under the sun

why would your insurance situation change that? the ABI has been handling uninsured driver cases since i don't know when. Like I said I don't condone it, but there are worse things under the sun
If your insurance was only third party and an uninsured driver crashes into you,, your only recourse to recover the cost of injuries, car etc is to take the other driver to court. If he/she is unemployed, you'll be lucky to get a tenner a month till you die.

Example,, A few months ago I was attacked by a drug crazed neighbour. He get's done in court and ordered to pay me £100 compensation. (well I did break a nail ;) ;) ) Got my first cheque from court today for £8.70p. (he was fined almost a month and a half ago) So he's paying £1.45p per week into court. BTW if a court orders compensation on top of any fine, the compensation is paid first before the fine.

Sponsored Links
Back