Why cant i find these in this country

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i wondered if anyone else had come across this device while on there travels.
About 3 years ago i went on holiday in italy, we stayed in a rather nice villa with some family and friends. I had a 4 month baby at the time who was still waking up in the night wanting feeds. What was very usefull in this villa, was that they had what looked like a normal single light switch on entering the bedroom but also directly next to the switch was like a pull out led light/torch which would look at first glance a fused switched. This was really ingenious and it would be charged each time it was replaced back in the socket. i have searched high and low in this country and have never found anything near this. This was by no means dangerous and all bedrooms in this villa as well as switches by the external doors were all equiped. If anyone has heard, seen, got please let me know i would be very interested

Sponsored Links
About 3 years ago i went on holiday in italy, we stayed in a rather nice villa with some family and friends. I had a 4 month baby at the time who was still waking up in the night wanting feeds.
Wife's job - roll over and go back to sleep.

What was very usefull in this villa, was that they had what looked like a normal single light switch on entering the bedroom but also directly next to the switch was like a pull out led light/torch which would look at first glance a fused switched. This was really ingenious and it would be charged each time it was replaced back in the socket. i have searched high and low in this country and have never found anything near this. This was by no means dangerous and all bedrooms in this villa as well as switches by the external doors were all equiped. If anyone has heard, seen, got please let me know i would be very interested
Buy her some night-vision goggles instead.

Sponsored Links
A noise sensor that on detecting a babys awful screams bring up all the house lights. :LOL:

We don't need them.

We don't have frequent power failures like they have in Italy.

Also out trains don't run on time. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back